Status
Not open for further replies.

Master E

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 12, 2015
I want to become a professor i am male and straight. I can kik almost 24-7 . My kik is lazylordgaming

sadisticj69

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 15, 2015
Professor

I wish to volunteer as a professor. I would take only female students/slaves, with little to no limits. I can be on kik from 5:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. on week days Central US time, and 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. on weekends. My kik is satanic666sadist69.

knightsub

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 17, 2015
Knightsub am happy to submit to Mistress for training and allow her to push me as far as she can open to some forced bi if she chooses knightsub is nylon

Master E

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 12, 2015
Hello. I'd like to become a professor. Im male and I preferably teach female students but I have no problem taking male students. Im on kik almost 24-7 and I've had a very big success rate with both gender of slaves. I also have a male slave freshly trained and ready to be traded so kik me at lazylordgaming if you want him or you need training.

Kirito3797

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 3, 2015
Master 18 male seeking two or one female subs could be brand new or could be old
Will also work with age play and kittens
Kik is harhunt37

Slave boy 1

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 19, 2015
I would like to enroll as a student please. I would prefer a mistress. My kik is y_not_6969.

slavebr

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 19, 2015
I would like to join as a student, with a Mistress.

My kik is luizfellipe

Thanks!

EndoStructure899

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 14, 2015
Student application!

Hi I am M 18 Hi and would love to apply as a student, if you are interested in teaching me, my Kik is nolimitsub 899

ken.c

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 20, 2015
Enrolment

Hi I would like to enroll as a student and would like a mistress to be my professor. My kik is kpc49

chloe_eeeee

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 23, 2015
i would like to volunteer as a professor. I would prefer a young female student who can take self spank n take the pain well. My kik username is chloe_eeeee:)

analaddiction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 15, 2015
Sadistic Professor Looking For A FEMALE Slave, Experienced Slaves Can Kik Me And Inexperienced, I'll Train Both You Type Of Sluts KIK ME@Edward8892

DGHT34

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 19, 2014
I would like to enroll as a student please. I would like a mistress. My kik is dght34

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals