Status
Not open for further replies.

Master E

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 12, 2015
Im a male master and I'll take all lvls and im activate almost 24-7 my kik is lazylordgaming

ken.c

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 20, 2015
20 M USA. I would like to enroll as a student and would like a mistress to be my professor. My grade would be a 1 as I'm just starting out, but I'd like to explore everything my mistress will offer. My kik is kpc49.

Master_Matt

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 17, 2015
Berlin
Opening Grand Slave Training School ( GSTS ) ...
I'm headmaster (ofcourse)...
And you can apply as masters and students ... I'll take interview of every student and assign them to a suitable master ... Every teacher at max will take 3 students at once .... Every punishment will be given by me as I will be aware of everyone's limit ... There'll be 3 grades ..
1 - First (newbies) : simple task and manners ...
2 - Second (subs) : tasks respecting there limits and simple punishments ..
3 - Third ( Slaves ) : difficult tasks full of pain and coral punishments ... ( no permanent damage )

Students ...
Comment below with asl .. The grade that suits you .. Master's gender preference and any other queries. ...

Masters ...
Comment below with asl ... The grade you can reach ... Student gender preference and any other queries...

I'll take a maximum of 20 teachers ... That makes 60 students for the first batch ..
As students pass and teachers retire .. New masters and teachers will be added ...

18 M London

I would like a female student, i can do grade 1, 2 and 3

ragab`

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 26, 2015
male sub here

i am 18 m i prefer a mistress and i can do levels 1 and 2 for now

jtruman94

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 26, 2015
I'm a Male Dom, 19, Moscow, Russia...
I want a female slave/sub to train and use. I have 2 years experience..
Message me on kik @ jtruman94

josephdaftpunk

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 11, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Grade 2/3 Student

Comment below with asl .. The grade that suits you .. Master's gender preference and any other queries. ...

ASL: 18 / Male / Dubai
Grade: 2 or 3
Gender preference: Male
Kik contact: jsdpunk99

carlos_esp69

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 22, 2015
Hello

Hello mistress
I'm Carlos Rivera, 20 and a sub from Spain. I would love to obey under the control of a dominant mistress. I like orgasm control, orgasm denial, guided mazturbation, edging, blue balls, ruined orgasm and a lot more things. I'm very open for new ideas...
My limits are blood, scat, pics and pain. Furthermore it would be great if you could keep me in chastity a little longer, because I'm curious to try it. Honesty is really important for me in this relation.
I hope you share some of my interests and if you have questions or want to control me, write me.

My kik: carlos_esp230

DaDaTzz

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 23, 2015
22 year old male sub wishing for level 2. Preferably mistresses

lucaslovesssohard

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 27, 2015
18/Male/United states.

Applying for grades 1 & 2, gender preference is female.

vir1985

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 12, 2014
Kik = GreekExtremeDude
Wanna be slave I want help from a "professional"
Level 2
Men only

Lucy123

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Nov 4, 2015
Opening Grand Slave Training School ( GSTS ) ...
I'm headmaster (ofcourse)...
And you can apply as masters and students ... I'll take interview of every student and assign them to a suitable master ... Every teacher at max will take 3 students at once .... Every punishment will be given by me as I will be aware of everyone's limit ... There'll be 3 grades ..
1 - First (newbies) : simple task and manners ...
2 - Second (subs) : tasks respecting there limits and simple punishments ..
3 - Third ( Slaves ) : difficult tasks full of pain and coral punishments ... ( no permanent damage )

Students ...

Masters ...
Comment below with asl ... The grade you can reach ... Student gender preference and any other queries...

I'll take a maximum of 20 teachers ... That makes 60 students for the first batch ..
As students pass and teachers retire .. New masters and teachers will be added ...
Hello I Am 18 Years old sissy with a weight of 120 lbs and 5'9" tall. I speak french german and english and would love to join as Student. I am a newbie. I don't have gender preferences. My kid is:lucigurl

MoonSage

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2011
24/m/TX would like to be a teacher.. Males only (30 and under preferred). Lvl 1 & 2.

jocoloco

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 12, 2015
Male student applying for any teacher
20 M Malaysia
Level 1&2
Kik: Slave17JJ

Status
Not open for further replies.