Status
Not open for further replies.

usemeplz

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 15, 2015
I'm in need of some nasty and slutty tasks!! My limits are family, friends, public, fire, and severe scars.

I like to be degraded and I'm a huge pain slut, I LOVE to punish my pussy. I have a dildo, vibrate, butt plug, and house stuff. I dare you to find a dare too extreme!!

twisted_ice

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 30, 2015
dare

This requires 2 clamps and string. Tie one end of the string to the camp and place clamp on pussy lip and repeat for the other side. Now with you sitting with your knees to your chest and feet as close to your ass as possible, tie one of the strings to each ankle. Next get up on your hands and knees. Your task is to make yourself cum with one of your toys 3 times without pulling off a clamp.

scott96

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 7, 2015
Coat your pussy with salt, then edge. Repeat until you have edged ten times.

I expect a full report.

JuanPablito44

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 13, 2015
Female Slave wanted

Kik me at JuanPablito44, looking for new female sex slaves that will send me pictures as proof, hit me up if interested

SsmIAm

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 5, 2015
Challenge accepted!

Put as many clothespins as you can on your breasts, pussy, and clit plus clamps on your nipples. Get the biggest dildo you can take and fuck yourself in the ass. Do full strokes on that dildo from the base to the tip where it almost slips out of you. Every ten strokes remove a clothespin. You are to edge when you have removed all the pins from your pussy and either breast.You can remove them in whatever order you like. So you can leave one on each breast and your pussy till the end and do three edges all close together or focus on just one breast or your pussy at a time and spread out the edges. Do not remove the clamps though. Once all the pins are off you are to fuck your ass to orgasm without touching you cunt and remove one of the nipple clamps; then do the same thing again and remove the other. Once all that is done take the dildo in your mouth and suck it off while you rub your pussy to a third orgasm. You should be giving that dildo a hard deepthroat blowjob. If you don't have tears streaming down your face you can do better.

Complete that and report back to me if that's not enough to satisfy you. Extra credit if you include pics.

kwld715

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 2, 2015
Hello little fuck cunt

Ready to do you dirty and call you filthy names, kik me para deadhead715

Dek

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 13, 2015
Allow me to show you ! In person if you live in the west La area ! Paddling your pussy , face slapping. Anal probing, tittle torture , ass abuse, spanking , kiss play while you give me a blow job , candle wax ..... To name a few !

Sexybeast100

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 27, 2015
spank each nipple 50 times and cover in hot sauce, then attach nipple clamps. Do the same with your pussy. then dildo yourself in the ass until you edge, before deepthroating it. then do the same 3 times with your pussy, before pulling off all the clamps. Finally, spank yourself with a paddle on the pussy 50 times. Post pics if u like it ;)

kik me thompsonjordan9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals