slave looking for humiliation/degradation

babygirlss

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 16, 2015
i'm a f slave and i love being degraded and called disgusting nicknames, i would love some tasks (if there are any that include nose bondage, i would LOVE them) and i will give reports of how it went.

likes: degradation, anal, tit/pussy torture, piss (to an extent), nose bondage, stretching myself, semi/hidden public, pet play, age play, bathroom/bladder control
dislikes: scat and corner time
limits: pictures, public, blood, family, illegal, animals, etc.

Northernpeter

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 6, 2015
Start of easy

Write with a pen "I'm a worthless whore" on your chest and then give yourself 20 spanks with a wooden spoon on your ass, inner thigh and pussy. Then put a pen on each nipple and each flap of your pussy and wait on all fours for your next task

Kik is peter_francis if you want it

kittyclause364

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 15, 2013
Make a blog

I would like this task, as well as any other task you receive from now on to go in your blog.

First you must put on nothing but two layers of diapers. This is what you will wear for the rest of the day, if you must go outside, you may only wear your shortest skirt and a tank top over it(no bra). As you might assume, you will not be aloud to use the bathroom. If you have an accident, filling up the diaper to the point of leaking, you will not change your diaper. You will only add another diaper over that, so you dont leak. However if you were to get to four diapers, you would be aloud to start over the next time you need a change.

Now, to start you must drink a glass of water. You will do this every 20 minutes. If you find that you must pee, at the first sign of it you will pee yourself. If there is less than six hours left in your day, you will wait and start this as soon as you wake up the next day. When you go to bed you will put on a fresh set of four diapers. You will drink as much water as you can hold. Now you will go to sleep. If you don't wake up with all the diapers wet, you will have to repeat this. After you have finally accomplished wetting your diapers at night, you must continue to do this for a month. Though after the first day, you may wear whatever you want over the diapers.

Each day you will post a blog for it.

SsmIAm

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 5, 2015
all day pussy torture

Spank your pussy ten times with a wooden spoon. Then put the wooden spoon in your pussy and leave it there. If the spoon falls out it's another ten pussy spanks and back in the hole. If you have to take it out for any reason it's one pussy spank for every minute the spoon wasn't inside you. This should be an all day challenge starting from when you wake up and going till you're back in bed.

MasterDavid

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 12, 2015
Kik me slaves

I need a kik slave pm me ASAP male or female or full on femme must be loyal and send pics and videos pm me at undeadnightmare667

Featured Threads

New Personals