The golden bunny

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 10, 2015
Hi! I'm not new to this but all of my experience is online. :) I am looking for a daddy Dom, not just a dominant. I need someone caring, reassuring, gentle when needed, understanding and who can respect s relationship that does not revolve around sex. However, I would also like you to be strict when need be and to be able to punish effectively with the necessary aftercare. I would prefer it if you could Skype and chat and I would like to build up a lot of trust. Obviously someone younger and closer to my age is prefered, so below 30, but I will go older for the right person. I am very nervous so please respect that. Lastly, I am looking for a relationship with the prospect of offline in the not-so-distant future (next year preferably) i will do a long distance relationship but only if we can meet up for real. Thank you, please message me and i will tell you my likes and dislikes then

SsmIAm

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 5, 2015
I'm not looking for anything offline currently and have a policy against showing myself. I feel like it adds to the thrill when the dom remains anonymous. That said everything else sounds perfectly fine to me. If you'd still like to talk I'd be happy to see if we can work something out.

Master E

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 12, 2015
I'm really interested and im new to it aswell so kik me at lazylordgaming if you need a dom that is assertive but fair n if you can give me a good reason why you can't do somethin I'll be completely ok with it

Featured Threads

New Personals