rockingparty

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 18, 2016
22 year old slave male seeking a dominant male of any age

Hello! Welcome to my erm, application to be a slave? XD

I am interested in a webcam relationship with a Master who has quite a bit of experience! I will consider someone who does not have a lot of experience, however, the more the better!

My Timezone is GMT -07:00 and am usually available to cam late in the afternoons. I also have quite a complex work schedule that we will be able to discuss on Skype.

I am looking for a long-term relationship, not a one night deal, so if thats all you're interested in, then click the back button now!

The Type of Master I am Interested In:​

I am interested in a master, who is strict, yet understanding while I am serving them, however, can speak like a friend at the same time (More or so while I am not serving).

Just a bit more info!​

I am interested in both offline dares, and performing for you on Skype. My limits must be respected, and I will need a semi-flexible Master who will understand my work schedule, and my relationship. If you think I am the right slave for you, add me on Skype, and we can discuss further details there.

I'm more so interested in a younger master, but of course with age comes experience, so I'm quite open.

• Kinks:
Anal Play, Sounding, Diaper Play, Humiliation, Wax, Ice, Bondage, Hidden Public, Pet Play, Puppy Play, Poppers

• Experience:
Semi-Experienced slave. Have had plenty of masters in the past, however I am now free to a new master!

• Limits:
Scat, Blood, Permanent, Illegal, Social Humiliation

rockingparty

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 18, 2016
Hey Mods,

I got a little too excited and didn't notice the online play section *whoops*!

Since I am unable to delete a post, this one can be discarded.

Featured Threads

New Personals