cuckoldvanessa

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 15, 2017
New York
35 year old dominant female seeking a 18-20 year old dominant male

You are looking for a bossy woman? i am visiting London for 3-4 Month..

You like to worship her and you are her cuckold?
You are submissive and wealthy, with an extra room in a nice house or a big apartment in London?
I can be your cuckoldress for the weekend, for 1 week or 2 or 4 weeks!
Experience the naughty lifestyle of cuckolding in London
. I am intelligent, witty, charming, captivating and caring but with a high capacity for occasional cruelty and verbal belittlement. I love to order you around, and you have to serve me!
Perfect if you are looking for a live in situation in a cuckold slave scenario.
It is all about what I want! I am also interested of chastity as i know that keeping a guy locked up would reduce the risk of you complaining and would therefore make you better and more useful. Im a big fan of humiliation as it mentally keeps you in place with the chastity - physically keeping you in place. I love to bring my bull and lover to your place and cuckold you.
1: You are not allowed to enter my bed room! You have to listening how i breath heavy and get pleased from my bull. If you are a good boy, than you can clean me. No creampie - i always play safe.
2: I leave the door open, so you can have a peek what i do with my friend and bull. If you are a good boy than you can enter the room
3: You enter the room, and perhaps tie you to the chair , or i blindfold you or you can sit next to the bed and watch me and my bull. Perhaps i order you to kiss my breast or perhaps you are able to kiss my clit.
4: You are in the room with me and you prep me for my bull with a nice massage, shaving, licking, playing with toys or? Than my bull comes over and you can be part of the play but never fuck me.
5. Perhaps i force you to lick me when my bull takes me from behind?
Ready to be my long term cuckold for a long weekend, for 1 or 2 weeks? Than apply to be my cuckold in London. . I also offer cuckold session between Dublin, Manchester & Oxford
Make your fantasy to reality. I can be your cuckoldress, and you are my cuckold!
THIS IS ONLY FOR WEALTHY CUCKOLD AND SLAVES! Your Goddess and Dominatrix cuckoldress.
Your elegant, kinky Dominatrix . your hotwife and cuckoldress. Cuckolding is not for everyone so please if you are not into that kind of thing - treat people with respect! I am also into spanking, strap-on, GS, waxing, body and foot worship and much more.

• Kinks:
spanking, strap-on, GS, cuckolding, body and foot worship

• Experience:
skilled dominatrix

• Limits:
brown shower

RiskyFlame

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 30, 2015
www.getdare.com
Make sure to leave anything with value at home when you meet this person (wallet, watch, credit cards, jewellery, etc). We do not allow findom on Kink Talk.

Reactions: Jack.unknwn

Featured Threads

New Personals