United States (East of the Rockies)

onlineslavemale31

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 16, 2018
30 year old submissive male seeking a dominant male of any age

Hi everybody, my name is Andrew some people call me Andy. I am 30 years old. I work from home as a computer technician and web developer. I am looking for somebody that I can chat to as well as do things for both online and or offline via email or etc..

I am also married, my wife is extremely vanilla and isn't into this lifestyle like I am. My wife has given me permission to share the pictures that are on my computer and do what I like with them. My wife will not do any tasks or take other pictures so please don't ask. My wife is happy with me sharing pictures.

I have a webcam and messengers. I also have an android tablet that has skype on it and I can install other applications or games as needed. I also enjoy building websites and having people send comments and emails and pics of what they would do to me and or my wife (if she was into this lifestyle). I also enjoy chatting to people online and I also like the idea of streaming my webcam while I am working and chatting to people but at times I am unable to be naked or do anything other than chat(unless I am sitting down, I can do thing from the waist down) and watch other people teasing me. I can do tasks online and or offline via report on a website or via email. I also need to workout more as well. I also enjoy being bullied, called names. I also have teamviewer and I like having my wallpaper controlled as well. I am also open to other suggestions please let me know what yours are.

• Kinks:
name calling, computer control, wallpaper control, cbt, stories, doing a website or blog. Open to other suggestions

• Experience:
online and offline(doing tasks offline and reporting back) mostly

• Limits:
not a fan of anal, nothing illegal, no permanent marks or damage, nothing to do with piss or scat....

Featured Threads

New Personals