Ever looked at a pair of womens panties.....

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
So ever looked at a pair of women's panties or even a thong and thought you wanted to try them on.

Well im not a crossdresser and i dont like wearing women's clothes.... well i thought that very same thing and then i came across an old pair of my ex's panties and a thong.

Well that thought just crossed my mind, so i said what is it going to hurt to them on and see how they feel.

Let me just say this, im still not a crossdresser, but i wouldnt be opposed to wearing those again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what did all you non-crossdressing kinksters out their think the first time you happened across a pair of women's panties?

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Update to this thought:

Well it has been a bit warm since i happened on that pair of underwear and thong, and ironically they no only felt good when i first tried them on, but since it has been so warm i have been wearing only the thong until it starts to cool off again....:)

im sure some of you want to see that site :p

Niebomb

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 5, 2016
The thing that most amazed me was how soft the fabric felt when compared to guys underwear.

Extremely soft, silky, smooth, a full new experience. Makes you wonder why would you ever want to try go back

Featured Threads

New Personals