Misogynistic Misgendering Kink

KingPaimon

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Oct 3, 2018
I came here for the misogynistic kink thread I saw from searching around for misogynistic kink related photos and the like.
Thing is I'm trans, but I have a kink for being misgendered. I like being reduced to my breasts and curves and being told that I'll never be a guy, as long as it is in the relative safety of the internet and not in person.
Basically, I fetishize what I fear.
Normal misogynistic stuff doesn't cut it for me. The characters are unrelatable. Closest thing I have found is "taming tomboys" that I have seen a bit about here and there.
That is something I really like.
But yeah, bioessentialistic things like because I have ovaries I'll never be a guy is the kind of thing that really turns me on, but I can only ever find it ever so sparingly.Probably because if I even mention this kink in trans circles I get thrown out of said circles...
You folk ever hear about something like this? What are your thoughts on this? Is this kink, by its very nature, destructive?

Heternno

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 12, 2017
Of course it's not destructive. It's a kink, and as long as it's done in a safe environment, and there is alot of proper after care afterwards it's no more "shamefull" then other forms of humiliating kinks.

dread_

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 13, 2018
I'm of the mind that all is fair in love and kink ;)

I do find your perspective on it very unique and interesting, though! I've also found myself very interested in misogyny kink, which is funny because I'm a feminist. But in fantasy, there's something so attractive to me about being dominated because of my sex, used as an object, controlled, and seen as less than human. I'd love to discuss this more in-depth if you're interested.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
i feel that as long as its something you enjoy then you shouldnt be ashamed of it. Do what makes you happy theres billions of people in the world some are bound to share the same kinks as you. just takes time to find them. I myself have met MTF who want to be ridiculed and misgendered for their pleasure. Also have met some FTM who want the same treatment. all of them seemed to have certain times they wanted it one way and other times they preferred to be identified as they were. I think it all comes with connection trust and understanding in a relationship then you can pretty much have it anyway you want. spend less time with titles and worries of what others think and put effort into making you happy.

Saltysadist

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 16, 2018
This is an interesting topic and I have a related question. I have some ftm play partners and I find myself holding back. With my boys I use degrading words like bitch, and pussy. But for the ftm I sense them avoiding words that are too literal. Do you understand? I can refer to a males genitals as his clit but the ftm seems not to want to be reminded that he had or has a clit. So I dance around it and can't come up with good degrading terms. Any suggestions?

Featured Threads

New Personals