coltnoles99

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 22, 2017
Male 19
Kik is coltnoles99.
I have no toys but would really like to join as I am still new to this community
I hope to hear from you

Use_As_You_Wish

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 7, 2017
My kik is tom.cleveland

I have a bunch of sex toys including dildos and buttplugs in the mail. I agree to all rules

Use_As_You_Wish

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 7, 2017
I really recommend applying if you're thinking about it. Mistress is very understanding and flexible but still seems to have a tight grip where if she says something I know it's final. Rules are laid out and you are expected to follow them, very fair in my mind.

I'm learning a lot already. It's great!

d0cum0b

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 12, 2015
Hey to all female mistress out there, kik me please. d0cum0b (kik)

John303

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 6, 2016
Sub group

I am part of this group, it is run by a mistress and a master that are real and a lot of fun to serve. I would really recommend joining if your looking for an active group to be part of.
John

Miss M

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2017
New Zealand
Dommeslife.com
ACTIVE GROUP - Mistress and Master

Since our group started, we have become a very active and kinky little group.

Now that we have only limited space available priority will be given to female subs that meet the requirements. As we have become more established I thought it was time to update the original post and requirements.

😇😈

As you will now know we are a Mistress (36) and a Master (28) team. We have joined forces so that we can offer you the best training possible in a real D/s relationship. Which is what makes this opportunity unique and invaluable to all submissives.

We recently created a Kik group for subs/slaves noth male and female.

The majority of our learning is done through play, tasks and challenges where you will be required to submit pictures and videos as evidence to the group. This is used as an education tool for comments, suggestions and feedback. A new task or challenge is given most days.

There will be an interview and verification process to help eliminate fakes and ensure the safety of our members.

We have rules you must follow at all times to keep everyone safe. These will be shown to you during the interview and verification process.

If you fit ALL of the below requirements and you are committed then please PM me for my Kik details.

1. You must be a submissive or slave between the ages of 18-30.

2. You must have a fit, toned body and be hot/sexy

3. You must be willing to use all holes (yes anal).

4. You must be respectful to both dominants. You must be respectful and courteous of all members of the group no matter what their kinks are or what their sexual orientation is.

5. You must have real sex toys (not household items) a dildo, vibrator and butt plug is a minimum requirement. Those with more sex toys will be given priority. No toys = No Entry no exceptions.

6. You must be committed and open to learning and trying new things.

7. You must honour the privacy of all group members and not show, share, save, copy or post any members comments, photos, pictures, videos or kik id's.

8. You must contribute to general group conversation.

9. You must take part in ALL tasks and challenges. Failure to do so and you will be removed from the group.

10. Each sub/slave will be treated as being OWNED by both dominants to give you the full experience. So standard BDSM rules apply.

We want it to not only be an educational and safe environment but also friendly, fun and playful as well.

Mistress Michelle and Master Alex

Miss M

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2017
New Zealand
Dommeslife.com
A few of places have become available. Please PM if interested.

We would really like more female subs if you are looking for some fun and learn new things.

Also wanting another couple of fit, toned and sexy male subs 20-25 yo.

Please make sure that you fit ALL of criterias before you PM me.

ThePrincessFairy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 21, 2017
I recently had the honour of being a guest Domme in this group. What an amazing group Alex and Michelle have created.

These subs are getting the experience of a lifetime through doing complex challenges and tasks and getting personal help and advice along the way. Totally learning the fun way. These subs give 100% to doing everything they are told as well as being a fun and chatty group. They know the meaning of commitment, trust and loyalty and show the utmost respect at all times.

Once these subs finish training within the group they will make perfect subs for their future Master or Mistress.

Congratulations Alex and Michelle you have created an amazing group all of your hard work a dedication is paying off. Thank you for giving a safe environment to new subs to learn. You have done what you set out to achieve but with true perfection.

Keep up the amazing work. Much love Princess 😇

Miss M

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2017
New Zealand
Dommeslife.com
Few spaces available

A few places have become available.

Since our group started, we have become a very active and kinky little group.

If you fit ALL of the below requirements and you are committed then please PM me for my Kik details.

1. You must be a submissive or slave between the ages of 18-30.

2. You must have a fit, toned body and be hot/sexy

3. You must be willing to use all holes (yes anal).

4. You must be respectful to both dominants. You must be respectful and courteous of all members of the group no matter what their kinks are or what their sexual orientation is.

5. You must have real sex toys (not household items) a dildo, vibrator and butt plug is a minimum requirement. Those with more sex toys will be given priority. No toys = No Entry no exceptions.

6. You must be committed and open to learning and trying new things.

7. You must honour the privacy of all group members and not show, share, save, copy or post any members comments, photos, pictures, videos or kik id's.

8. You must contribute to general group conversation.

9. You must take part in ALL tasks and challenges. Failure to do so and you will be removed from the group.

10. Each sub/slave will be treated as being OWNED by both dominants to give you the full experience. So standard BDSM rules apply.

We want it to not only be an educational and safe environment but also friendly, fun and playful as well.

Mistress Michelle and Master Alex

Featured Threads

New Personals