subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Would love to join! Carlo 38 sub

Kik: Carlito_amo
This thread was necro’d the original poster hasn’t been active for several years. Click on the persons name here and it will show you when they were last active. You probably won’t get any answers considering this.
25 Male Dom. Please add me to the group. Kik: Shadow7367
Same to you about the inactive poster
Part. But furthermore slow down and read the title said femdom and subs group. You are male you do no fit this category. Smh a Dom should be paying attention to details. This just shows a rush and lack of effort on your part.

Not in use

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 27, 2020
I'm interested in the group.
I'm an older male Dom in the UK have several young male slaves with a selection of kinks. LoL
Kik me on mastersam_

carlo_amostrani

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Jan 29, 2021
Thanks ... Im not very familiar with using forums. Will look more carefully next time before uping old threads! Cheers
This thread was necro’d the original poster hasn’t been active for several years. Click on the persons name here and it will show you when they were last active. You probably won’t get any answers considering this.

Same to you about the inactive poster
Part. But furthermore slow down and read the title said femdom and subs group. You are male you do no fit this category. Smh a Dom should be paying attention to details. This just shows a rush and lack of effort on your part.

cwolfgang

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 15, 2022
Jersey City, NJ
Hi alll!

Requirements
Must
be 21 or older
Don't be an ass
Have profile pic anything works
Kinky

If you are interested please message here age and role and as well as kik user name and I will add you.

Thanks
Hi! I have a profile pic but not of me--happy to share plenty of pics when I connect on kik though. Plenty of kinks.

@cwolfgang, switch but mostly sub.

Featured Threads

New Personals