Pussy Licking Question

Kokanee89

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 19, 2014
My wife is not dominate but tries for me. I am submissive and love pleasing her. When we play most of the time she doesn't care how I finish her or how I am finished. I prefer to lick her clit most of the time. It seems so much more satisfying for her cause it doesn't stretch her out and she wants it more and I prefer it more cause she is very pleased. My question is should I be wanting sex more or is this normal for me to prefer oral? I would like to know want both sides Domes and sub think if given a choice.

Mistress Brianna

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 5, 2017
every person is different. no one can tell you what you should want more other then yourself. Everybody is different with what they like and dislike. Do YOU like to eat her more then fucking her? Does she enjoy it and have no problems with it? Do what you both enjoy the most.

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
Think of it like this. Don't worry about what is normal or what isn't normal. Worry about what the 2 of you want. If you are happy and she is happy then everything is just perfect. I would just talk to her and make sure she is satisfied if you are worrying about this. I know my girl was worried about oral because she had never had it before and wasn't sure she would like it and she found out in a matter of seconds that she loved it, and apparently its a really teasy orgasm for her.

gbdare

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 18, 2011
I agree with the other responses so far. Everyone is different and has different preferences, so as long as you and your wife are happy with what you're doing, there's nothing to worry about.

Featured Threads

New Personals