Kik group - CBT and humiliation

Domination

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 5, 2013
Hi, everyone.

It's been a while since I've used kik, but decided I should try it again, might be fun. I'm currently into CBT and humiliation so I figured maybe I should start a group.

The idea is straight forward, male submissives in the group get tasks from both Masters and Mistresses in the group which they're required to complete within a time frame set by them as long as it's within the submissive's limits. Tasks can be anything within limits, but CBT should be primary focus.

Requirements for joining are just being shaved and not overweight (that's just my preference).
If you would like to join the group either as a Master/Mistress or a submissive kik me (SubbySluttyPet) with a picture of you holding a sign with your Kinktalk username written on it just so I know you're real, obviously you don't have to show your face and can be fully clothed. Also put your limits in the reply.

The group will be created once there's at least one Master, one Mistress and three submissives. Also a certain ratio of Masters/Mistresses and submissives will be kept.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals