Predicament/dare needed (30/F)

Married

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 31, 2018
Hii :p, I am asking for a predicament scenario/dare to do. I am home alone right now, and I can dispose of the whole bedroom but cannot exit it. My toys are:
Butt plug
Vibrator
Grapes
Handcuffs
Ring gag
Ropes
Household stuff (broom, plunger...)

Likes: anal, bondage, bdsm, breast bondage, nipple play/torture, hidden public (VERY hidden), pain (not too heavy), torture (not too heavy), food play (bananas, grapes...)

Limits (might do as punishment): spanking, sensation play (toothpaste, vicks vaporub...)

Dislikes (won't do): public, scat, family/friends, scarring, permanent, and anything that might be stupidly dangerous.

Last edited:

janeleeds

Suspected fake
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 25, 2018
Predicament exposure

Hi
This works if you have window that’s overlooked
Strip nude or to sexy underwear
Drink two large glasses water
Now if curtains have pull ties it’s easy if not need to use string or rope
The idea is to position yourself behind drawn curtains so hidden from view, all room lights on full, hands tied to each curtain pull ideally arms stretched wide and high use slip knots to secure each wrist. To get free you have to bring arms down and hands together but this will pull curtains open and expose your naked or sexy body to anyone outside . Best if when trying to untie arms fully exposed.
You will stand there worrying about pulling open curtains which due to need to pee you will have to do maybe if you wait long enough nobody will see you
Enjoy change as needsed

Reactions: Bella26

mr smith

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 7, 2014
first thing first, take the ring gag and rub it on your clit untill you are fully wet, then put it in your mouth, then take grapes and start shoving them into your clit, the amount you put in is the number of times you must cum, put your butt plug in, every time you cum you must remove the butt plug and lube it up again using your mouth, you must also write a full report and post it,for every time you can cum you must wear that ring gag for that amount of hours , 1 grape equals 1 hour,

beof95

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 18, 2014
Serbia
wear a skirt around the house, no panties, keep a vibrator in your pussy as you clean the house and do housework, dont let it fall out or it could be embarrassing
extra difficulty, turn it on
super difficulty, turn it on the highest the whole time, wear it for at least 6h

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
what are predicaments

The OP asked for predicament scenarios or dares, perhaps I should jump in here and clarify what that is.
Janeleeds is on the right track, but the other suggestions are way off.

The basic premise of a predicament is that you set up a situation where the subject is trapped so that whatever they do it will cause more pain and/or humiliation to escape. In Janeleeds example the curtain cords will be pulled opening the curtains to expose her if/when she attempts to release herself.

A simple one I use is to have my subject squat down then attach nipple clamps with short strings tied to her big toes. She then cuffs her hands behind her back, the key for the cuffs is on a table in a different room. To free herself the subject has to eventually stand pulling off the clamps. Of course the longer she stays squatting, putting this off, the more uncomfortable she becomes. Hence she is in a predicament.

Personally I really enjoy this type of thing but it does take careful thought and planning, especially for the more elaborate predicaments and you need to pay special attention to safety when designing solo predicaments.

Hope this helps everyone and lets see what you can come up with.

Reactions: Bella26

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
I've done something similar to Droptokon.

I would set a key or release method somewhere out of reach. Then I'd have a long string with numerous clothespins on it tied off. When the clothespins are attached to all sorts of tender areas, the string is short enough that the release can't be reached.

Attach the clothespins to your preferred spots, fasten your hands behind your back and then enjoy the moment. Briefly. :)

For extra evil fun, put a rubber band between the clothespin and the string. This causes them to add much more bite at they are pulled and they must be pulled a longer distance to come off.

Or, there is always the fun task of rubbing some hot muscle cream on the privates just prior to locking your hands. This will motivate you to pull those clothespins off very quickly!! ;)

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
Another one that can be interesting requires a length of rope. Length will vary depending on what you can tie it off to as you'll see.

Tie knots in the length of it about 2 feet apart. Tie one end off to something just above waist high. A door knob works great. Tie the other end off to something about the same height. A bed post, other door knob, etc. There should be just enough slack that if you straddle the rope, your crotch is tight against the rope. A bungee chord on one end really helps with this.

After the rope is in place, rub some Icy Hot or similar on each knot. Put the key to your handcuffs at the opposite end you'll start.

Straddle the rope being sure that it slides between your pussy lips. Attach your ankles together by some means. Now cuff your hands together.

To gain release you must slowly work yourself down the rope while it is rubbing against your pussy and clit. This will really get interesting when you get the knots and Icy Hot!

Have fun!

janeleeds

Suspected fake
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 25, 2018
The OP asked for predicament scenarios or dares, perhaps I should jump in here and clarify what that is.
Janeleeds is on the right track, but the other suggestions are way off.

The basic premise of a predicament is that you set up a situation where the subject is trapped so that whatever they do it will cause more pain and/or humiliation to escape. In Janeleeds example the curtain cords will be pulled opening the curtains to expose her if/when she attempts to release herself.

Hi would love to do a dare for you have tried the nipples to toes
used pegs on nipples with string through then als did it crouching down in front of window so when plucked up courage to stand and hurt nipples was also exposed.

J@

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Hi would love to do a dare for you...

J@

Ok sure, but I won't hijack the OP's thread, will pm you with a dare.

There haven't been many suggestions so I'm sure the OP will appreciate some more ideas.
Come on all you kinky folk, put on your thinking caps and see what you can invent for her!

Featured Threads

New Personals