Stop being addicted to something (The Fun Way)

TakeOverMe

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 31, 2016
So ur probably asking what do u mean about being addicted to something.What I mean is do u bight ur nails pick your nose eat to many sweets.
Everyone on kinktalk can help.
Now how this goes is u post ur addiction or something u want to stop or don't like ,u get punished for doing it ,going on it ,playing with it ;)
All u right is what you want to stop and how hard u want to be pushed for doing it one to ten .
U can add that u want to not do it as much .a good punishment for it if u were addicted to a app game u have to be in a submissive position when playing the game this will make u less likely to do it .
Also add how long ur going to take to the punishment for like a week or two.
Anyone that would be giving the punishments if the fail all together u can punish them big if u want with the consent of the punished person
( Example)
If u pick one on ur punishment scale u might have to pull the front of ur pants for 30 seconds.
If u picked ten u might have to strip were u are and sit on the ground for a hour and u have to cum 6 times in an hour .
Obviously u at ur addiction and likes and limits and how long ur doing it for don't want to be forced to be naked all the time hahhahaha ;)

TakeOverMe

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 31, 2016
Biting my nails punishment level 3

Imakikmaster:anytime u cach urself biting your nails u have to, so a little louder than a indoor voice I'm a slut who bites there nails if u can do this u must wedgie ur pants up ur ass and ur not aloud to take it out .Everyone u cach urself .

TakeOverMe

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 31, 2016
The question is. What is your addiction? ^

My addiction is that I go on Instagram,Snapchat and YouTube way to much I need to stop bad .
My punishment level is 8
Likes : wedgies , spanking , corner time , pain , bondage , hidden public , gagging , punishments , tasks , licking , Force , begging , submissive positions
Limits : public , law , blood , marks , anything messy , pictures

Darelover10

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 2, 2016
Your punishment is that whenever you use those apps you have a wedgie, on your knees with your ass in the air, and your tongue out.

My addiction is playing an app on my phone called slither.io

Featured Threads

New Personals