How to not chicken out

forYours

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 18, 2016
anybody wanna take some screenshots from me via skype?

maybe the best way not to chicken out :)

just send me a pm

boyinpanties4

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 30, 2012
Finding my pictures on Google was the scariest, but now that they're out there it's not so bad posting lol. I have one up on a different site now!

boyinpanties4

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 30, 2012
I'm having a liquid courage moment and feel like sharing my worst exposure pic. PM fir link.

Bound_1

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 31, 2017
Getting back to the original topic of how to not chicken out... I've used a "random mouse clicker" app for years (mine is from murgaa/muurga or something like that.). Set it to click one time randomly between 0 seconds and 10 mins, hover your mouse over the "submit", "upload" or "send" button and then turn off your monitor for 5 minutes. Turn it back on... 50/50 chance that your mouse clicked & you're now exposed.

I've also done this while at work. Set it for one click over 16 hours from home before I leave the house (I have about an 8 hour day plus commute.). I go nuts all day, checking my phone to see if anything posted, etc. Nerve racking but a hell of a rush too.

Last edited:

Bound_1

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 31, 2017
A few other ideas for those looking to expose themselves, in a limited (or not?) way...

I see many people here use unsee or other similar temporary image/gallery sites. The problem is you can delete those whenever you want. Another option is to have your own site (I used to have my own exposure site, and helped many people have their own (not that frequented- only about 25 visitors a day) page on the web. However, this publishthis service below is a handy tool. You can design your own web page right in your email (pic, text, bold, italics, colors... all html) and simply send the email to publish this and you'll get a response in a few seconds. Whatever you had in your email body gets immediately turned into a website. They'll send you the link to your new site, as well as a link for deleting it (try a test one, it couldn't be easier.) Now you can choose to share that link with whoever you want.

https://www.publishthis.email

Afraid you'll just post the link, then chicken out 5 mins later and delete the web page? Well, there's an app for that too (really just a service.) The link below is for a service that sends an email on whatever date/time you tell it to. So... you could paste the "delete link" from above into a message on LetterMeLater, and schedule it to send to you in 2 days, a month, a year, etc. Furthermore, there's an option to not be able to edit the message once created (you can however delete the message, which you could regret.) Once you schedule your message, then go back into your email and delete the email from publishthis, and you won't be able to delete your page until you receive the link from lettermelater.

This also works for passwords, if you'd like to post a pic/gallery somewhere and not be able to delete it for a while. So if you wanted to post here, imagefap, newbienudes... anywhere... log in, change your password to something random like kjh6#asfd#*ugyp89eyrohe and also paste that into a hidden lettermelater message, and then post your pics, and log out. Of course this doesn't help if there's a "forget my password" button, but you can see the potential.

http://www.lettermelater.com/

Featured Threads

New Personals