Spankuuuu

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 11, 2016
Tx
46 year old dominant male seeking a slave female of any age

I am looking for a fat/chubby female slave. I am not going to limit myself to just females, Beens females are far and few between and flake out pretty quick, but would prefer females. I am looking for long term. You can be married or have a boyfriend. You will be required to show proof but not required to show face. I can and will be strict but can be caring all at the same time. I will be considerate to your limits but some limits will be punishments. You will be required to communicate through skype, Kik, or email. I have quite a few years experience in being a Dom. I also have the experience of being a slave to a mistress which gave me a lot more respect to the slave community. Pm if you are interested and we can chat further on a messenger. Tell me your age, location, and a brief description about your self in your pm, or kik. Tell me what makes you want to be a slave. Just hello pm's will be ignored. Well enough for now. Hope to hear from a eligible slave soon.
my kik is fatsowsdream, name is bull mastiff

• Kinks:
my kinks are open, i will be considerate to your limits.

• Experience:
i have had 3 live in slaves and 6 online slaves. i have 20 + years experience and i am willing to train a newbie.

• Limits:
no pics, and short term.

Featured Threads

New Personals