Nipple bdsm

thicknloadedd

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 17, 2016
Cairo, Egypt
Two clamps, one on each nipple, with a rope or lace tied to the end of it. On each rope add something that can be used as weight. Every 20 minutes add something else and get that weight up. 1 hour passed, remove the clamps and get an elastic band and tie those nipples tight. flick them till they get numb.

Someting moderate.

Let me know how that goes.

my kik is thicknloadedd Im available 24/7 if you need me for more.

nik13

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 28, 2016
How about you rubber bend nipples and dip one nipple in ice water anf while other one get heat up by candle
Kik me at srb1559

artie1948

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 31, 2012
Nipple torture

;)Hi playtoday, have u ever Though about using Colored Pins to torture ur nipples:rolleyes.:rolleyes:

hoodhurt

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 1, 2019
Grab two binder clamps and attach one to each nipple. After 5 minutes, take them off, turn them 90 degrees and put them back on. Do that four times.

Reactions: Gem84

Notherguy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 12, 2019
Straighten a paperclip then bend a very small hook on both ends hold your nipple out and put one end with a hook on your nipple and hold it and your nipple woth one hand and bend the paperclip around your nipple wrap it very tight all the way around as many times as you can then bend the other hook into the side of your nipple. It may help to twist your nipple back and forth while you bend the paperclip so you can keep it very tight.

Notherguy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 12, 2019
Tie a string to a clothespins clamp your nipple and tie the other end around your shoulder so it pulls your nipple hard and leave it that way while u do chores or go out.

KastorGray

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 4, 2015
Just make tack bra or inserts with tacks for regular bra.
Position tacks over your nipples and have fun.

Try wearing your new bra outside, to the grocery store for start.

Painqueen

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 20, 2019
My nipples got erected but reading the ideas only.... They are eagerly waiting to serve your every orders , tasks and punishments...... Need nipple torture, except needles....
Kik me at - give_me_pain

Reactions: An inactive user

SirMatthew2019

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 2, 2019
Kik SirMatthew2019. I enjoy directing Tit Torture. Rope is the most effective torture, along with other devices.

Painqueen

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 20, 2019
My nipples got erected but reading the ideas only.... They are eagerly waiting to serve your every orders , tasks and punishments...... Need nipple torture, except needles....
Kik me at - give_me_pain
Home alone for an hour..... Give me ideas to torture my nipples plzzz

Painqueen

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 20, 2019
Give me ideas to torment my nipples at my office.. .. Only have pen caps and 2 rubber bands to do something

NippleSlave88

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 3, 2020
Northern Europe
One fantastic way to torture your nipps at home is using a electric hand mixer (not sure if thats the right word in english.?). I mean the thing you use in the kitchen to mix ingredients when cooking. Put it against you, so nipple is between the mixer "blades?". On one side, they will just spin fast and hit your nipples every time the blade passes it, just like pushing your nipples on a table fan. But when you put it to the nipple the other way around, it will suck your nipple between the blades faster than you realise, and force the poor nipple trough the two rigid metal mixer blades sgueezing it flat and spitting your sore, crushed nipple out the other side. My Mistress used to do it to me every time she tortured my nipples, and it felt absolutely amazing.

master deadhunter

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 15, 2020
if you are up for electro torture
try using mosquito racket on your nipples after being pulled out from the metal paper clip
in case of edit required can pm me or kik me kinky12590

Reactions: NippleSlave88

Featured Threads

New Personals