Straddling the line - self-bondage

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
I have always wanted to experience the torture of straddling a wooden horse. This is going to happen in a couple of hours. Here is what I am planning to do:

I'n going to rig a rope from to points in the ceiling. After straddling it and standing upon big books, I'm going to tighten that rope as high as I can against my crotch. Then I'll handcuff myself and kick the books away. I'll be forced to stand on my toes. The rope will take the role of the upper board of a real wooden pony.

Now, that's just the beginning...

I have a longer spreader bar, which I am planning to use. I must check that I can stand on the books while wearing it. Otherwise, I'll go for the shorter bar.

I shall also put a big butt-plug. I'm going to coat it with lubricant, pop it in, pop it out and only then coat it with Tiger Balm. I'll then wait until the last moment to pop it in again, just before I cuff my hands together, so that I will have no time to change my mind and remove it. That kind of stuff takes some time to get to full power.

As for clamping my nipples, I was considering linking them to a wooden bit-gag to force myself to look down and drool over my chest.

Please tell me what to add to this predicament. I'll take pictures of the whole event and post them here. In particular, I am looking for way to make my legs and feet tire more quickly.

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
A better option is to make sure you are squatting, tie your balls to your feet so that you are squatting and can't stand upright, then have the rope tight so that you can't kneel or sit. That'll make it more fun... Just make sure you can't fall over and accidentally rip your balls off!

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
Very nice! I'll do that!

Any more great idea?

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
The butt plug is in (without the Tiger Balm yet). Ouch, I had forgotten how big it was. I'm now pondering whether I should really use the balm on it...

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
Ooow! OK, then... Never tried that though...

Anything else to punish me from having considered opting out?

(My mouth is bit-gagged now, with string leading to my nipples, forcing my head down)

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
My balls are now tied separately.

I'm almost ready.

Hard to type with my head bowed down.

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
I have done it. I am now going to upload the pictures, as promised.

billyboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 27, 2010
How long did you stay all bound like that before releasing yourself?

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
The whole session was a little more than 40 minutes.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Thanks for this great idea. I love it.

Did the tiger balm have any effect? Because you made me so curious to try a similar balm but was hoping for a lot more.

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
Yes, it had some effect. It was burning a bit, but nothing unbearable. It definitely made the feeling of the plug more present.

I used white Tiger Balm, by the way.

Maybe red pepper would have been more effective?

Featured Threads

New Personals