masterious

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 4, 2018
Hello!

Introduction
I am so excited to give this a try. I guess I'll start by giving you some information about me. I'm 22 years old. I'm strict, but fair. I love being a dom and the control that comes with it. I do have experience as a sub so I know how you feel. I am planning on giving you tasks and rules and expect you to follow them or be punished.

What I'm looking for
I'm looking for a sub. I don't mind if you're male or female. I looking for someone that wants regular contact. I'm hoping this can be more long term.

I enjoy:
-anal
-bladder control
-body writing
-line writing
-orgasm control
-pet play
-ice/wax play
-roleplay
-and many other things.

Interests
I'm interested in finding something real with someone that wants to explore. I'm still learning how to be a dom. This is an experience I am really excited about and I am committed to making it work.

Limits
I respect that you have limits and things that you are not willing to do. I hope that I can find someone that is open minded and will try new things, but I respect limits. We can establish safe words and that kind of stuff when we get started.

Expectations
I expect you to follow up on tasks in a timely manner or accept a punishment. I am strict but I try be fair and stay within your limits. All I ask is that you don't lie to me. Just be honest. Even if you fail a task or punishment, be honest with me. I just hope you don't bail right away. I would ask that if you're that type of person to not bother contacting me. It's one thing if it's not working out, it's another if you just disappear without any explanation.

Toys
Toys are fun. I am looking for someone that has access to toys/supplies, or is at least willing to pick some up. I don't expect you to buy a whole lot right away, but I feel like they add a lot to this dynamic.

Availability
I realize that you have a life outside of this. That is totally fine! I don't want to take away from that. We'll figure out a schedule that works best for us. I'm hoping for daily contact, but I realize that might not be possibly for everyone. I do have a job during the day so I get it.

Contact me
If you are interested or even just have questions, feel free to send me a pm or a message on kik. My username is masteriousc. I look forward to talking further. I am open minded and willing to discuss terms so that we both get what we want out of this. Keep in mind, I do expect you to meet me halfway in this. When you message me, I'm looking for someone gives informative, well thought out answers.

Featured Threads

New Personals