Describe your fantasy (male and female)

Mistress Lela

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 29, 2015
Hi there guys n' girls,

I would like to know more about what dirty secret fantasies you have!
So, were do you dream of?

xo Lela

apeterschmidt

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 11, 2014
I fantasize about dressing up as a girl and going to bars and getting hit on by guys. Something I would never really do but I think it would be exhilarating.

rjen101

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 31, 2015
being fucked in the ass by a shemale or by a strapon. Also cumming on a girl and licking it off of her and making out with it!

HypnoSlaveBitchBoi

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 16, 2015
My fantasy experience, I want is to be kidnapped, drugged then taken to and abandoned asylum which has been secretly converted into a bondage asylum, they take you in ( the drug paralyses you ) put a special latex on you which makes and inescapable latex catsuit which they can control (example you try to run but they tighten the suit around your cock. ) which morphs into a straight jacket they leave you in a padded room but before they leave they add an adjustment to the suit which is a hood which has nose holes for breathing. But when it touches the neck of your suit it moods together to make your suit seamless. They then leave you there for 5-20 mins, then they take you away to they're tf suit facility ( transformation ) and they push you into a tube which takes away your previous suit which leaves you naked. Then a liquid ( tf liquid ) fills up at the bottom then starts to put butt plug tails in etc then leaves me as a latex, bondage, pony. Then I get taken to a auction room where I am sold off to a tall blonde woman, which turns out to be a kinky dominatrix. Then I get drugged......

Sissyjessica

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Feb 22, 2015
Ultimately

Ultimately i would love too be dressed up like the scanky sluty gurl i am. Forced too go out and 'work' it everynite untill the 'loan' was paid in full that removed all trace of 'manhood' and once that was almost paid haveing my Owner add too the loan buy sending me for implants turning me into a fulltime sosksucking cumguzzler that would take any Man any thing my Owner told me too happily and deeply.

'Sigh' oooo my the ultimate sweetness.....

Newandeager

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 30, 2015
Halifax canada
My ultimate fantasy where i would be tied up helpless and being dominated by 2 mistresses where one tortures my cock and balls and the other feeds me her ass,feet, or pussy. They take shifts at the position as i lie helpless to take all the pain they give and worship their bodies as they c fit .

malelikesorders

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 9, 2013
femdom party

I fantasize about being a servant for women at a small party, doing my servant duties wearing nothing below the belt. This allows easy access and ridicule to my private parts. I would serve food the drink, provide oral service (toilet service as requested), and perhaps remove empty beer bottles by squatting on them. If I am allowed to cum it would all be collected and if I didn't eat it all before I left I would not be allowed to serve at other parties.

neud80

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 20, 2015
i would like bound to a bed and merciless teased and denied until I beg to get your pee in order to earn my release

Dereksub

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 12, 2015
My fantasy

I think the hottest fantasy would be a mistress tieing me upside down and stretched out with a tube going from my dick and somehow fixed into my mouth. She would jerk me off countless times taunting me and revel in my horror as cum load after cumload was forced down my throat.

subguy4u

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 3, 2012
my fantasy is to be blackmailed by a fem domme online but not for money just sexualy control full control having to do anything they demended give them access to anything they wanted never able to say no

TheresWaldo

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 23, 2015
Fantasy

My fantasy is to be locked in chastity by a dominant woman who will only release me if I suck off her transgendered friend.

Yourpiggy

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 7, 2014
USA
yourpiggypaul.tumblr.com
I fantasize about allot of things hehe! The one I think about the most is getting lured into giving loads of embarrassing info to a bratty seductive girl who gets off on bullying other people. She starts to spread those things around, promising to stop if I give her more. As I comply she wraps me tighter and tighter around her finger till she holds the power to ruin my life in her hands. She watches my reaction on cam as she posts it, everything she has on me online! She watches me cry and beg as I cum! She just laughs!

Nana1610

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 23, 2015
Portland
My current fantasy which I really want to tell my Dom about but am nervous to is To have my Dom handcuff me, blind fold me, and gag me at the same time so that I can never ask permission to cum and can only cum when I'm told or else I get whipped for being bad.

thisguy0001

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 25, 2015
I fantisize about making my slave walk in erotic lingerie with the worlds most powerful vibrator in her pussy. I have the remote that controls it and she walks in a public crowded area as i mess with the vibrator

faporious69

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 20, 2015
My fantasy

Here are my top fantasies:
1) Girl blindfolds me, she gives me a handjob and tells me she will swallow my load. While I am blindfolded, she makes me cum in my icecream or my chocolate drink or milk, and when she takes the blindfold off she tells me she swallowed. After I consume my cum, she tells me that i was the one that swallowed
2) My GF wants me to cum in a cup and eat it for her. SHe invites me over to her dim-lighted room, and makes me cum in a cup. After she turns on the light, i see lots of cum in the cup and she makes me drink it, afterwards she tells me it was not only my cum, but her boyfriends as well.
3) GF blows someone with a huge cock and kisses me afterwards without me knowing.
My kik is faporious , please add me if you liked my fantasies!

AuthenticSlave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 26, 2015
Submitting to my female teacher, having failed to submit an assignment I am punished, humiliated, stripped, teased, forced cunt eating, mild pain, made her slave and ultimately milked solely for her pleasure whenever she wishes.

EliaBlack

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 8, 2015
I have three main fantasies.
The first one involves being taken to a BDSM club by my dom (assuming I had a dom), tied to a table with my legs spread, and men forming a line to do whatever they wanted with me. I would be fucked, orally pleasures until I edged, have my nipples pinched, and have my pussy hit until I was sore and desperate to cum. After this, my dom would take me home, put me on the bed, and give me a well-deserved orgasm.
The second one is very similar, but with females. They would not be particularly dominant, but just cute feminine girls looking for some fun. They would restrain me and take turns eating me out while I did the same to each of them. I would not be allowed to orgasm until I had made every girl cum and swallowed it all. Also it has to take place in a bath house or spa.
The most simple one involves being tied to a bed with my back arched and my dom coming in and fucking me, leaving, and coming back when he was aroused again. I would get very little satisfaction out of it; he would be using me and leaving me there all day.

aleks32

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 16, 2015
My

I would love to be slave for 1 month. For 2 young roommates (girls 18 and 19 yo). When i arrive to their home i must strip everything off. I would not wear clothes this month.They would laugh at me , mocking me and first i would be spanked really hard , because im not shaved. After spanking they would shave my whole body except my head and legs. After shaving more laughing that i look like a naughty little boy.

For one month i would do house chores, massaging their feet when they come home, licking and kissing them no matter how dirty and stinky they are. They would always find a reason to spank my naughty ass even if i didnt do anything wrong (my ass should always be RED and sore they say).

Each saturday they will have party with 10-20 young girls and i will serve them on party. Whole night of laughing at me, putting me in humiliating positions (diaper, on all four,....), licking they feet, spitting in my mouth and ofcourse spanking my already sore ass.

And on the last day with my 2 Mistress last PARTY. 20 young girls would tie me on table so i cant escape. They would ignore me at first but then HELL begins. They will spank my ass without mercy (with hands, belts, hairbrush, canes, paddles,....), until i cry like a baby, but that would not stop them, they would spank me even harder until my ass BLACK AND BLUE and this will make smiles on their faces. My 2 Mistresses would then kick me out off their home, naked, crying, embarrassed and tell me that my clothes are hidden in bush 5 km away. I would have to walk 5 km naked and with by roasted ass on display to get my clothes. UHHHHHH. Next day i recieved message (come back to us in 3 monts and believe me, we will be even meaner to you, Your Mistress). I cant wait to get back in their home.

Maybe my fantasy is little hard, but i would really love to do this in reality .

ukeoyaji

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 4, 2015
I always fantasise about being used by a group of teens, both males and females. The girls tease and humiliate me, and compare me to the young hot hung studs causing further embarrassment. The girls use my tongue and fingers for relief but never allowing me that pleasure. They make me service the boys and have to watch them screw and perform clean up duties while others use toys and objects on me.
They make the boys use my virgin hole while they laugh and tease about my excitement.
They let me go with no relief and as I arrive home I receive an email with a link to a website where my pictures and videos have been posted. My humiliation complete.

I also have a castration fantasy where I'm castrated at the point of orgasm with my dream girl. And as I'm laying holding my wound she is taken by my hated enemy and they laugh at my last erection fades.

sophiaspanties

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 26, 2015
cherry hill
I fantasize that the girl who friend zoned me sets up a trap with her panties and catches me and uses the situation to cage me and peg me into sucking dick and cleaning up cum from her body.

Featured Threads

New Personals