Masturbation Challenge

justdave67

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 15, 2013
I am in too....

This is a thread for guys/girls who are into exposure, teasing and masturbation. The theme is simple, the interested persons will have to reply this thread just saying that he/she is in the game. I will send them a link to tinychat room. Where they will face masturbation challenge with lots of teasing, the long they can hold their cum the better, I will post the duration (how long they can hold) with the player's user ID at later stage. So, feel free to take part.

I am in too. I await your suggestion.

keendude

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 31, 2016
highly interesting

im in for the challenge. my kik: keenjoe

Adoniya66

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 1, 2018
Hello slaves

I am a dominant sadistic Mistress looking for male slaves. And that is slave as in being owned and not just something you like to do 5 minutes a day.
Boys, if you are not sure this is probably not for you. I am pretty strict, so if you don't like the idea of having no freedom, move along. What do I want from you is obedience, submission, your crys, your begging, your whining. I am going to take all that. When you write me don't just say hello. Write about yourself and why you would like to be a slave. Be respectful. It is not that hard to do. Be humble, but still present your talents.

Kik! GoddessMagda

Describe yourself and what are you looking for, guys with picture will receive an answer first.