What's the best makeshift gag?

newtotry

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 11, 2011
Awesomeville
I think that title says it all. I need things that are safe and will not harm my slave. Are panties a good gag? What about a rolled up sock? I guess that I could have him use duct tape, but I need some feedback on this. What have you used to gag your slave with and are there any recommendations?

Littlecummer

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 27, 2008
Illinois
I'd say that dirty panties would make a great gag. I've used underwear before, but they were too big to fully gag. I'd say a nice small pair of panties would work well.

qr1959

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 5, 2009
soaking wet panties make for a good gag. She can soak them with her juices as he lickes her or she my decide to pee in them, both can be fun. But do be careful. Do not leave the subbie tied up or leave them unattended. One can sufficate from a gag and that is not fun. So be careful and have fun

Rossco317

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 1, 2012
A standard practice golf ball (sometimes called a "wiffle" ball) you know, the plastic ones with holes in them. That and a shoestring work very well. Easy to obtain on your next trip to Wal-Mart and less than $3.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Take a pair of old pantyhose and cut one leg off. Insert a fruit or vegetable into the middle, place the "object" in your slave's mouth and secure the pantyhose tightly behind his neck.

The interesting part of this gag is the choice of fruit or vegetable. There is such a variety that it can take a while to find a "favorite"! Try a lemon -- unpeeled or peeled (penalties for drips!) or a ginger root. It can be firm (apple, turnip, etc.) or soft (banana, plum, etc.) or viscous (pineapple?).

masterwolf

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 5, 2012
im looking for a good quick humiliating gag for a sub, any suggestions?

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
I have never been lucky enough to be able to use my wifes panties as a gag. It is always my own underware. She has also shoved a bar of soap in my mouth.

depravedChattel

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 14, 2011
I've punched the bottom out of a Dixie cup and used it as a makeshift tube gag before. It's fragile, but if you make sure not to bite down hard it works well enough.

nick32

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 22, 2012
Take a pair of old pantyhose and cut one leg off. Insert a fruit or vegetable into the middle, place the "object" in your slave's mouth and secure the pantyhose tightly behind his neck.

The interesting part of this gag is the choice of fruit or vegetable. There is such a variety that it can take a while to find a "favorite"! Try a lemon -- unpeeled or peeled (penalties for drips!) or a ginger root. It can be firm (apple, turnip, etc.) or soft (banana, plum, etc.) or viscous (pineapple?).

Trying this with an onion!

janus4089

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 5, 2017
We love Panty Gags

My preference is to undress my girlfriend and give her a clean pair of panties to put on, then I tie her securely in a spreadeagled position on our bed. I then spend a considering amount of time teasing her through her panties often with several different toys. I tease her and pleasure her until the panties are soaking wet with her arousal. Once I am satisfied that they are sufficiently wet, I untie her ankles, remove her panties before retying her legs.
I fold her wet panties in to a ball with the wet crotch facing out and force them in to her mouth making sure the crotch is pressed against her tongue, I then take the panties she had been wearing previously and pull them over her head making sure that the crotch panel is positioned over her nose. Finally, I wind some stockings or a pair of pantyhose tightly around her head and mouth ensuring that the panties are secured in place.
Once I am satisfied with the gag, I usually go down on her and tease her again with our toys, making her orgasm as many times as possible. I like to hear screaming through her gag as she climaxes. Sometime, I stuff another pair of her panties inside her pussy and use our hitachi wand on her clit. When I decide that I want to fuck her, I slowly pull the panties our of her pussy and place them in a sealed plastic bag for later use. By the time I finally slide inside of her, she is often in a high state of arousal, pulling on her ties and making what noise she can in to her Panty Gag.
You may be surprised to know that we are both switches, so I also take my turn tied to the bed, gagged with her wet panties, teased and ridden for her pleasure.
I know this is not to every ones taste (excuse the pun) but we absolutely love it!

Last edited:

Dave47630

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 3, 2017
Newburgh, indiana
Practice Golf Balls

There are practice golf balls that are like wiffle balls. They are cheap, plastic, hollow, with many vent holes. You simply run a shoe or boot string through the ball and tie it around the head.
Pro:
Cheap
Quick
Easy to keep in your tool box.
Can hide it in plain sight.
It does not impead breathing. So it is safe to leave for a short time.
It promotes drooling, an effective humiliation.
Con:
It does not block volume very much.

Featured Threads

New Personals