MasterMattew

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 18, 2014
32 year old dominant male seeking a slave male under 40

Hey there boys,

Been a master since the age of 18, I'm very serious, trustworthy and i'm not here to play game!

I'm 29, i'm single for now and I work 5 days a week, so I would prefer my slave to have kik messenger, because it allows me to talk to him while I work and it allows me to have more control then on Skype!

Many underage slave boy, contacted me before, and I will let you know right now that, it doesn't work with me, you will be block on here, kik and I will also report you! I'm also not interested in girls so girls stop contacting me on kik I will not respond to you, you will be blocked automatically!

I am looking for either a straight, bi or gay slave, that is serious, that has kik messenger, that can take pics and videos, and that is serious enough to show face!

I had a slave contacted me before to control his chastity with a belt, but he had a gf/wife and needed to get release from time to time, well I didn't take him and I will not take anyone that doesn't give me complete control over them, including, when they can have sex, and when they can have pleasure!

The rules I normally give to my slave are these:

1. Chastity, I love a slave in chastity, teased, denied, ruin orgasm, everything that goes with it!
2. Clothes control (that one can be discuss for those who can't) but basically I ask for pictures or clothes, and everynight before bed I tell you what to wear the next morning, and you'll make a video of you getting dress and a pic when completely clothed
3. I love having my slave, reporting, what he did at school or work, how he spent his days, etc!
4. I love to see my slave do humiliating thing, seeing him shower, use the bathroom, etc. that turn me on a lot!

I don't mind if you're black/Asian but only slim/athletic slave will be accepted, and if you have chastity belt or toys, you will get on the tope of my list!

if you've read everything so far, contact me on kik messenger "mastermattew" with you're name, age, orientation, and topless pic with face!

I hope to hear from any of you!

Thanks for your time!

Master Mattew

• Kinks:
humiliation, cbt, anal, report, shower and clothes control, chastity, keyholding, etc

• Experience:
been a master since 18, keyholding, anal, cbt, chastity, etc

• Limits:
crossdressing, scat

Featured Threads

New Personals