Pain slut looking for dominant male

Markergirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 20, 2016
I was mocking the post above mine. He seems to think every woman in the world owes him something. There used to be a subreddit for people like that, it was pretty sad.

Oh, yah... I've noticed a lot. Gives a bad name for true doms. But, some girls enjoy that type of extreme, just not me :)

Markergirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 20, 2016
Looking for a dominant male, preferably older, interested in a pain slut to use and abuse :). I have a pretty sick mind, love pussy stretching, anal play, nipple and clit torture. Let me know if you're interested:) xoxo

Any TRUE sadists wanna play? Please have an imagination, unique ideas :) talk soon xoxo

lurker54321

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 19, 2017
Sure. Start by belting/paddling your pussy 10 times nice and hard. Next flip a coin a put toothpaste on your Heads: nipples Tails:pussy, put clamps on the other one. Then belt your ass 40 times before you can wash that off.

After doing that you can kik me @spicypotato123 if you want more :)

Last edited:

Markergirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 20, 2016
Sure. Start by belting/paddling your pussy 10 times nice and hard. Next flip a coin a put toothpaste on your Heads: nipples Tails:pussy, put clamps on the other one. Then belt your ass 40 times before you can wash that off.

After doing that you can kik me @spicypotato123 if you want more :)

Thank you! I will definitely try this :)

Featured Threads

New Personals