I want some one else ideas..

Mastress Ang

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 1, 2011
Tomorrow morning I am making my slave lock up in his cock cage. I will leave the key in front of a friends house for the lock which is a 40 minute drive from his home. When he gets there he will be wearing heels and lipstick and he will walk up to the front door where he can then unlock his cage. He will be wearing pants and a shirt, HOWEVER I want him to have on lingerie underneath and I want him to suffer on the drive over. I was thinking about maybe making him put toothpaste on his little dick before he puts on the cage? Or maybe making him tie a chain to his cage and then making it go yup his back and locked to a collar? I don't want to make the decision. I want your ideas. Then I will tell him which one I want done. I was thinking about maybe putting ice cubes up his ass for the ride? Or someone mentioned to me grapes? You tell me. What shall we make him do?

Mastress Ang

azsubbie8

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 11, 2015
Arizona
How about you make him honk his horn when he pulls up... lingerie is a must under the dress you make his wear too.

js070707

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2014
Too bad I didn't see this before the drive. He could of had to sit on something uncomfortable, like a bunch of small rocks or pour some uncooked rice in his underwear.

Featured Threads

New Personals