July Challenge for my slave...

Mastress Ang

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 1, 2011
The July challenge will work like this... I am going to give you a list of chores of varying difficulty. They will be grouped into 4 categories- quick and easy, moderate planning, difficult, and holy shit! Each category has a point value assigned to it and you must complete 25 points in the month. You can pick and choose the chores and as long as you do at least 25 points worth there will be no penalty at the end of July. Once you have done a chore, it cannot be counted again. If you fail, there will be a penalty of $500. In order to keep you on track, you must do at least 5 points per week, failing to do that will cost you $100, but you can play catch up and as long as you reach your total at the end, you won't have to pay the big penalty.

•Quick and Easy (1 point each) •wear pink panties with Angsslave written in black sharpie on the panties ass all day long
•wear nylons under your jeans for the whole day
•wear a bathing suit under your clothes for 5 hours
•paint your toenails before noon and leave it on until at least 8 pm
•post the 10 most embarrassing pics of you to KT and leave them up for a week
•post the 10 dirtiest pics of K and leave them up for a week
•put a pad on for all day covered with honey
•wear the jewel butt plug for 4 consecutive hours while you are out

•Moderate Planning (2 points) •Go to the Robson St store and get the Sales girl to pick out an outfit for you to try on and buy
•Go into a sex store and pay and sit through a peep show. Jerk off in the booth.
•Buy some condoms, fill one with water, and freeze it. Put it in your ass and let it melt completely. Once it is melted, wash the condom, cut the top off, and drink the water.
•An outing with your current boyfriend counts as 2 points. Take his directions as if they came from me. No, you may not say No.

•Difficult (3 points) •Place an ad on Craiglist looking for a male to satisfy you. Arrange a meeting and let him defile you. Any and/or all holes that he wants.
•Go to a nude beach and have someone take 3 photos of you butt naked, posing like a calendar boy
•Park your truck at Mike Lake, strip, and go for a naked jog for at least 10 minutes in one direction, then jog back. Shoes and a watch are all you are allowed to have on. NO covering yourself.

•Holy Shit (4 points) •get into complete drag (including make up, heels, and wig) and go to the nude beach and strip, revealing your penis. Kneel in the sand for 20 minutes like this with a jar out for people to toss change at you.
•Lock yourself up. Drive to a park and hide the key at the start of your day. You must be locked up all day, and plugged. After 4 pm you can go and get the key and unlock yourself. Plug stays in until you shower at night. You may release kneeling on the shower floor with the water falling on you. Do not remove the plug until you have come.

Have fun with this, pics for proof are posted to KT under "July challenge album" and they are to stay up all month.

Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

M

Mastress Ang

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 1, 2011
Go right ahead and do them and post your own pages....It will be great to see who can actually get points. Obviously you wont have any penalty but lets see who is up to my challenge?

ice20

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 3, 2011
I don't envy his task at all, at best i'd get 3 points from the first 3!

Featured Threads

New Personals