United States (West of the Rockies)

conviction

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 2, 2014
18 year old dominant male seeking a 18-20 year old submissive female

I am a 18 year old master looking for a committed female sub, slave, or maid.

I find it difficult to train slaves or maids without confirming that my demands are met, those willing to use webcams or send pictures heavily preferred.

Slaves are what you are used to seeing on this site.

Being a maid is slightly different, it is a more friendly caring relationship, you will still refer to me as master, but I will be less demeaning and kinder to you, it also involves more veto power. you will not be required to get a maid outfit.
I consider being a maid to be a good jumping off point for new slaves, as it is less extreme.

-------------------------------------------------Terms----------------------------------------------
I prefer long term servitude, this will not be a one night stand sort of deal, you will not be abandoned, you will be the equivalent of a treasured toy, friend, or pet, by your choice, I will keep you for so long as you chose to stay and obey me, and when you leave if you so chose, I can set you up with another master well suited to your person.

If you sign up with me, it is a commitment, provided that you do not have severe complaints with me, my methods, or my personality I would ask that you treat your servitude as binding and take it seriously.
You may however leave at any time, though I do ask for some sort of resignation letter, this can be discussed if you decide to leave me.

I am not going to ask for more or less than you can give, I will keep your limits, social standing, and health in mind when assigning tasks.

My major fetishes include exhibitionism, pet play, anal, maids, and the use of normal stuff for sex, you will not need to do any of this but if you are alright with it they will be asked of you

I am a studying health student, I know required minimum nutrition levels, bodily restrictions, and what can and can not be done while keeping you safe and healthy, I will stay well within these guidelines.

I am a studying psychologist, this knowledge will be applied to keep you on your toes at all times, and maximize your pleasure and submissiveness.

I do like photo and video proof, which means a majority of your tasks will request it, however I know that some dares simply will not work if photos are required (see next block)

I will not ask you for any revealing information or pictures of your face, should I slip by accident and ask for something potentially revealing you may feel free to remind me of such, I acknowledge that some photo proof may not be possible without revealing yourself, as such you may excuse yourself from the photo or video section of any task which absolutely requires it.

You may at some point in time be asked to create accounts under false names on these chat clients.
Skype (main chat client, video not required)
Snap Chat (Android & Ipod)
Facebook (this is only occasionally used for very special tasks, and may not end up happening)

You may be asked to purchase certain items, mainly sex toys and common household items pertaining to certain tasks, none of this is required.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now on to me, I am a eighteen year old college freshman, I spend a majority of my time between my job as head technician for a local internet service provider and being a full time master.
When I am not attending to my slave, studying, or working I enjoy video games, namely league of legends at the moment, as well as time with my friends, both in person here and on chat to other countries.
I have a basic understanding of french and Spanish, I am in the process of learning Japanese, and English is my first language.

That all sounds super impressive, so I figure I better tell you some of my faults to or I'm going to end up feeling like a cardboard cutout, I am a chronic insomniac, I also have diabetes (type 1, not the fat kind).

Also, I am an amateur therapist and consider my self to be a good listener, one of the perks of applying, weather or not you decide to be my slave in the end, is that you can feel free to come to me if you ever want to talk, get a little therapy, or just unload.

As a master I specialize in trying to help my slave with their every day life and troubles before I start my fun, many of the tasks that I give will also be centered on this, I want a happy content slave who leaves me as a better person then they came, not someone desperately clinging to me to keep their mind off of their troubles.

PM me with applications if you would like to attempt to meet my needs, please include a pen name that i can call you by, your age, likes, dislikes, limits, and how much experience you have, as well as a little bit about yourself outside of being a slave (I want to get to know you).

• Kinks:
Anal, pet play, maids, household items, maids, emberassment, semi-public, furry, large insertion, mild pain, pee (peeing in humiliating ways, not eating/diapers, pet play uses this a lot) clothing control, insertions, being obeyed, control.

• Experience:
Two online slaves so far, good experiences, lasting for about a month each, neither was willing to show any kind of photo/video however, so we soon both became unsatisfied (me without seeing her, her with my not having the information and inclination to be creative without seeing the results)

• Limits:
Limits, If you don't want to obey me, if you are above the age of 25, if you are male, if you do not want to send proof pics or video.

conviction

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 2, 2014
got a couple good applications so far, but not sure about them yet, if anybody else wants to apply, feel free

conviction

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 2, 2014
still searching, and to clarify, if you are male, I MAY accept you, but be a sissy who is 18 and no older, i want you to at least look like a girl.

conviction

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 2, 2014
Have a slave, slutty little thing, but she isnt free most of the time, considering a second slave for when she is busy (most weekdays, some weekends) I wont be deviding attention, so please continue applying

conviction

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 2, 2014
bumping this up as my schedule has changed, I will now be avalible most mornings, as the slave's work schedule has changed, I may be addicted to being in control, but I dont care, let the applications roll in.

Featured Threads

New Personals