Kantdam

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 14, 2016
Young slave searching a mistress or master i do what u want kik is Kantdam94 Also into: Teamviewer Pics Vids Kik Control Accounts Forest Car Humilation Blackmail etc.

publicslut1

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 25, 2015
Looking for a girl to expose my fully naked pictures online or elsewhere, pm me to help me out

robm4231

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 6, 2015
Experienced dominant daddy, looking for a young, obedient, loyal, and dedicated submissive little/slave girl with a strong desire to learn, serve, obey, and please daddy.

If you are interested in serving daddy, start your message with “Sir, I am interested” on Kik - dom4yngsub

Caj

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 15, 2017
Hi folks!

My kik is cajpuppy and I'm a switch. The direction I 'switch depends on mood and who I'm talking to.

With guys I'm almost always sub. With girls I'm more switch but do tend to lean a little bit more on the sub side as well.

Always happy to talk kink though even if it isn't play time!

Danny.big.boi

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 1, 2013
Crazy horny

Crazy horny slut. In the mood to be blackmailed how ever you please.

I am straight but I am horny enough to allow guys haha.

Kik is danboi7000

Howneisha1

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 20, 2017
Mistress seeking a loyal Slave

I want to touch the parts of you no one else has touched.
I want to own the piece of you that has yet to be discovered.
So stop resisting. Let go. Let it happen

Kik: Howneisha

Stoneson

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 30, 2016
Birthday boy looking for birthday nudes

Hey Today's my birthday, Im 20 now and I would love to get some nudes as a present. Submissive, Dominant or just generous I'd love your pics. Women only please. @robertstoneson

FinleyAndrew18

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 21, 2017
Wisconsin
I don't allow myself to cum, but i enjoy drinking piss, cbt, and humiliation. If u want, u could also tempt me to cum and tease me. Kik is finleyandrew18

jamessmithjones

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 24, 2017
Slave alone in my room

Love group play so slaves and masters add me

22 m uk

Kik is jamessmithjones

Skype is jamessmithjones1

publicslut1

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 25, 2015
Hoping to find a girl to expose my pics, maybe some naked ex girlfriend play as well, message me for kik

dragonspawn1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 13, 2017
I am looking for a sub to serve me jointly with my current sub Daniel (deepsix). I very much prefer a female sub, but male is okay too as long as you are relatively fit with an athletic or slim build. However, F subs are what I am looking for to compete with Daniel. I will have you use ChoreMonster for control and setting tasks (or Kik).

My limits (I will never set these as tasks or even punishments): scat/pee/blood, family, illegal and just plain stupid stuff.

My goal would be to have you and Daniel compete and then the one who does a task best gets to give a punishment to the loser. There is nothing more humiliating than being punished by another sub.

kik me @ dragonspawn666

OnlineHumiliateSlv

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2015
I need a mean online master or mistress who will constantly make me feel dumb and degraded. I need a creative master to humiliate me with foolish, gross, and demoralizing tasks! Please read my likes and my limits and pm me if interested! Thanks! My Kik is OnlineHumiliateSlve