• Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 14, 2017
READ EVERYTHING
18& OVER ONLY!!

Hello Ladies !
Its Goddess Anna!
Im A 26 year old LESBIAN Goddesss/Mistress (NO F’N GUYS!!!) looking for submissive obedient women to serve under me …
We will first have a few messages getting to know each other a lil and I will see if you got my criteria
NO KIDDIE GAMES if you don’t want this or will take this serious don’t message me..
love giving subs/slaves tasks to do over kik. I give different variety of tasks …Basically I’m looking for women that are pleasers and will understand your role , with no arguments/questions asked…
I AM A GOLD STAR LESBIAN (if you dont know that means Ive NVR been with a guy before and dont plan on it )
ALSO I AM AN ALPHA FEMALE SOO WITH THAT SAID.
I prefer to be referred as Sir ( love the authority of Sir >:) ) at all times when talking to me ! ….. Yes/no Sir.. Responding to my orders or questions… Any response from yuh better have Sir.. This a sign that are loyal , obedient , and have manners for your Miss..

If you’re interested, message me on kik @goddessannaa saying “Hey Sir, Im applying to be your sub ) as well as how much experince you have in the BDSM life …

Understand THIS…should you message me….I WILL EXPECT you to Follow MY Instructions WithOUT Questioning ME. ….OR I WILL Block you… Rewarded for cooperation and obedience ONLY!!!

PS: You WILL BE REQUIRED to send a KIK CAMERA pic to prove you are who you say you are … I can sniff out fakes in a matter of seconds .. so dont even try …

XOXO

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hi sir, I am applying to be your sub.
Post is from 2017 member was also last active in 2017. you can click or tap on a members name to see when they were last active here. On a post like this one the date is shown by each post. Happy kinking.

Featured Threads

New Personals