Gates of Hell

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
I got the Gates of Hell today (5 ring version) and I'm not seeing the hype. All the reviews I've read anywhere say it's a "devlish" device, but if I'm not hard, it almost slips off on it's own... what gives?

Am I doing something wrong with it?

~lestat221

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
We bought one and I have to agree with you. To start with it was far too tight and meant that we could hardly get it on, once it was on it gradually rolled down and slipped off. We gave up and havn't tried it again I have to say.

I think part of the problem is that Mr is thicker than the average but I think a lot of it has to do with the fact it's not a great product! We got the five rings one as well and well.......I won't get it out again any time soon. I find rope, elastic bands, pegs and my hands much better for CBT :)

Slixious

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 13, 2009
I'm glad I didn't dish out any money for that sort of thing. I dished out the extra money for a CB-3000, and I think it is a fun thing for me to use. I've had my eye on the Houdini one though, that is metal tube that is connected to a handcuff that you can use to secure behind the balls. Of course I have learnt from reviews that thing wouldn't stand for proper long term use, but it looks quick and easy to use for say.... in the moment.

jack

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 7, 2008
Upon seeing the picture and product overview I was so excited, I really wanted one but now, after what you've said. I dunno. . .

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
I must agree with what has been said about it not being great. It was difficult to fit and really didn't seem to do very much at all erotically.

I dunno if ours is a relatively cheap one or something other ones might be better, but to be honest for cbt nothing beats a bit of string and a firm hand

Featured Threads

New Personals