AmvetSB

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 21, 2019
I am a little uneasy sharing this, but I'll try... Difficult to explain beyond a LONG edging scene, mostly with direct contact e-stim combined with intense vibrations while I couldn't stop it, mostly over-stimulation that could still be felt, but there was almost a numbing feeling after a while feeling good, but also full of physical distractions. Eventually there was a feeling I would at best call a sudden purging, but not actually feeling the ejaculate leaving, no pulsing or feeling pleasure beyond the arousal itself. From what one woman told me that does this sort of thing to men on a regular basis, it was a truly ruined orgasm... Guess I don't need to keep that sort of thing on my bucket list!
If anyone would try this, you really have to experiment with the frequency, power and patterns of the estim and the vibrations combined so you just feel horny as hell, but not the 'right stimulation' to take you over the edge.. Then, eventually Little Brain will just give up and let the goo come out...