Chastity belt/cock cage for beginners.

Jasonbuttslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 23, 2015
Ridderkerk
Hello, U was browsing chastity belts because I finally decided on buying one, it's been a fantasy of mine for a few years now but when i looked online I was kind of overwhelmed by all the choices I can make, material, length, shape. So I thought I'd come here. I'm looking for a tight one fit for long term wear. My penis is about 18 - 20CM fully erect but not that thick, I was looking for a silicon one but that will sweat too much and an erection won't hurt, if anyone has any tips and/or things i should know, please reply. i can also send a picture of my dick at request.

(EDIT) cock cages with catheters are also welcome

Last edited:

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
amazon has lots of selections.
some silicon, but I've heard not so good things about them... mainly that if you're a grower, you can push right through the peephole of some of them.
You can pick up knock off versions of CB-X devices there for not so much. They're plastic not silicon. They're what I started with... and for the most part worked ok. after getting used to them I eventually purchased real CB6000s and some others.
They have metal cages too... some with the catheter tubes.
It becomes a matter of what you want to wear, what you can wear, and what you can afford.
If you haven't worn one before, you might want to try cock rings and get used to the feel of one behind your balls and cock.
You'll want to measure around your base too to get a size for your base rings.

fz22gq

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 16, 2015
Adelaide
www.saxleather.com.au
CB-X, Birdlocked and Bon4 all make great devices, just depends on the material you're after. Always go original, never cheap out with knock offs, your goods are too valuable to mess with!

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals