Chastity belt law.

Theultimatedudeguy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 31, 2015
How many of you think there should be a manditory chastity belt law? If so from what age and what gender?

I think all boys from about 12< should be given the choice to wear a chastity belt, if they choose to they are allowed to go anywhere they like (there would be stores and apartments that only women and locked males may enter). If the boy chose not to wear a belt they would have to always wear a wristband which showed they are not locked, and any store owner could refuse service to an unlocked male and any employer could refuse them jobs if the women at the job were uncomfortable with it.

Do any of you think that men should be forced to wear certain clothes?

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
I think all boys from about 12< should be given the choice to wear a chastity belt, if they choose to they are allowed to go anywhere they like (there would be stores and apartments that only women and locked males may enter). If the boy chose not to wear a belt they would have to always wear a wristband which showed they are not locked, and any store owner could refuse service to an unlocked male and any employer could refuse them jobs if the women at the job were uncomfortable with it.

I'm curious why you think this???

Featured Threads

New Personals