I am now owned by JamesUK33

KaitN

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 13, 2017
Hi All,

I am announcing that i am now owned by JamesUK33, he will exert control over my existence 24/7 and define a purpose to my life, mold me into his perfect object without any objections, as we commence our journey together i kindly request that you assist us in creating rules for me to follow and PM dares so that i may be used by all of you.

Furthermore if you could all post what you would would like for me to become and then JamesUK33 will take what he likes and turn me into that, i am now totally under his control 24/7 and all decisions regarding me will be made by him and he will update his blog on my progress.

N.B. pictures of me will be sent to those people whos ideas James uses on me.

During the process of him reprogramming me i am denied, so every post on this thread will add 1 day to my denial.

I will also be recreating self bondage sessions via a book called bondage 101 and will be uploading pics and notes onto my kinktalk profiles (same name)

Thank you all and i look forward to being a brainless bimbo to be molded by James.

P.S. for all enquiries regarding me or my new purpose please PM JamesUK33

Thank You
KaitN

Last edited:

Switch413

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2017
A good punishment for a disobedient sub is simply to have then hold a quarter on the wall with their nose while kneeling (add uncooked rice for extra discomfort) because if they move it'll fall and it gives them a dose to think about what they've done

Additionally when giving spankings masks the sub count them aloud then thank you for each one and then beg for another, at the end they must also thank you for caring enough to correct their behavior

Highflyer88

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 9, 2017
Idea 1. Your master needs to create a fitness routine for you everyday. You will take daily nude photos (full body, face exposed, front and back side), and create an album for all to follow your changes. You should get your clit and nipples pierced. You must have a shaved pussy

Idea 2.
You should get use to being naked, you can. It wear clothes while at home. If you order food you must answer the door naked. If you host a party you are naked. Whenever you go out in public (other then work) you must be commando and wear sheer clothing.

Idea 4
I am not sure if your master shares you with others. You must go on 21 dates in 30 days. You must have sex with each person for the date to count. Must have video and pics of the sex for the date to count. You must go on a date with a man, women, trans, and have anal, dp, and a2m at least once. Post the video pics to an album on here.

Idea 5. Pet play.

You will borrow a large male dog for a weekend. Dogs are naked so are you. Dogs eat out of a bowl, so do you. Dogs go outside to the bathroom, so do you. The dog is the alpha, you follow its lead and do whatever it does. It licks your face, you lick its face. He sleeps you sleep, etc Dogs have tails, make one for your self. Dogs have collars, were your collar. Dogs like naked car rides, so do you. Do what ever your master wants like a dog.

Master Vagrant

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 23, 2014
In my sub's mind
If he will exert control over your existence 24/7 and define a purpose to your life, mold you into his perfect object without any objections, why you and him ask help from us? What kind of Master mold his slave with help of many Masters? Only one who does not know what to do if you ask me.
If you are his, then he would do what he wants to you and at the end you be grateful for that. Or not.

JamesUK33

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 28, 2017
If he will exert control over your existence 24/7 and define a purpose to your life, mold you into his perfect object without any objections, why you and him ask help from us? What kind of Master mold his slave with help of many Masters? Only one who does not know what to do if you ask me.
If you are his, then he would do what he wants to you and at the end you be grateful for that. Or not.

Thank your for you message! Yes i understand your point of view, but as any good business manual will tell you the secret of any excellent sucessful CEO is to bring together the talents of many different people from different skill sets and to take that information for the best outcome.

Yes i am her master, but also there are people out there more skilled than me in several different areas of BDSM, it takes a fool to not recognize that talent and use it for his own benefit.

Master Vagrant

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 23, 2014
In my sub's mind
No one said you are a fool, but if she get orders from others through you and this public thread, what will keep her with you, if others give better orders/suggestions? Having a sub/slave is always a process where you both grow together through mistakes, but process of you two alone. So, if you need help, i advice you to explore and read, maybe that is better than this. Maybe i am wrong, who knows, time will tell.

JamesUK33

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 28, 2017
No one said you are a fool, but if she get orders from others through you and this public thread, what will keep her with you, if others give better orders/suggestions? Having a sub/slave is always a process where you both grow together through mistakes, but process of you two alone. So, if you need help, i advice you to explore and read, maybe that is better than this. Maybe i am wrong, who knows, time will tell.

The foundation to her is all me and we do discuss our needs and wants! The games and certain activities can be influenced by others but will always be moderated by me.

JamesUK33

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 28, 2017
UPDATE: She is now in a chastity belt for 30 days, Anal and bondage only for the next 30 days.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Fist off is this a legit real life local thing? Or is it just online skype kik etc? That all makes a huge difference in the overall experience and dynamic. I cant very well lend suggestions not knowing what it is you have going on.
Further more I can understand coming here seeking suggestions for creativity sake. Like tasks and whatnot. But you mention seeking help with your rules here as well? That's something that only the two involved should be discussing. As ultimately the S type serves the D type regardless of what titles you choose to call them. If you are unable to form your own set of rules and expectations then perhaps you need to reconsider the whole situation.

It seems you have quite the extensive write up in a few of your posts. I read back through and one concerned me. This excerpt from your first posting telling of your Dom abilities. "To stop you from escaping i will blackmail you, as your personal information is key in keeping you in submission, therefore if we do take each other on you will have to provide compromising information on yourself, you can telephone me for verbal confirmation that if we decided to part ways i will not abuse your privacy and any communication between us will be destroyed." This was confusing. You need blackmail to keep a sub? But then you also say I'll destroy it if we part ways. So which is it?

This post seeking help managing your own submissive plus the fact it all comes off like more of a look at me type thing is odd for sure. Anyways I'll lend all the help i can when I know if this is live in or just online play.
Good luck with the new dynamic

JamesUK33

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 28, 2017
Fist off is this a legit real life local thing? Or is it just online skype kik etc? That all makes a huge difference in the overall experience and dynamic. I cant very well lend suggestions not knowing what it is you have going on.
Further more I can understand coming here seeking suggestions for creativity sake. Like tasks and whatnot. But you mention seeking help with your rules here as well? That's something that only the two involved should be discussing. As ultimately the S type serves the D type regardless of what titles you choose to call them. If you are unable to form your own set of rules and expectations then perhaps you need to reconsider the whole situation.

It seems you have quite the extensive write up in a few of your posts. I read back through and one concerned me. This excerpt from your first posting telling of your Dom abilities. "To stop you from escaping i will blackmail you, as your personal information is key in keeping you in submission, therefore if we do take each other on you will have to provide compromising information on yourself, you can telephone me for verbal confirmation that if we decided to part ways i will not abuse your privacy and any communication between us will be destroyed." This was confusing. You need blackmail to keep a sub? But then you also say I'll destroy it if we part ways. So which is it?

This post seeking help managing your own submissive plus the fact it all comes off like more of a look at me type thing is odd for sure. Anyways I'll lend all the help i can when I know if this is live in or just online play.
Good luck with the new dynamic

Thank you for your message!

Yes, we have created our own rules based on our needs and requirements, and there has been extensive communication between us and we have both been trying to educate ourselves so were both safe, and protected emotionally, there are safe words and we have written up a list of don'ts with extensive out of play honest and open communication.

With regards to looking at, exploring other couples rules and experiences we feel that to broaden our exposure to successful d/s relationships will give us that creative spark to help us with our own rules, we are not necessarily looking for others to set the rules but just to provide ideas which we can then modify to our own needs.

With regards to my initial advert for a sub, that was written when i was inexperienced and did not fully understand the complexities with blackmail, it has most defiantly not been employed with KaitN.

Finally it is a online over skype/kik relationship so far, but who knows what might develop in real life, watch this space!

Thank you for your offer of help and assistance, i look forward to more communication between us :)

Many Thanks

James x

Last edited:

TheDemandred

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 18, 2017
UPDATE: She is now in a chastity belt for 30 days, Anal and bondage only for the next 30 days.

She needs a good anal pounding at least once a day.

You should hang her upside down and whip her ass.
Also, her tits while they are exposed like this.

Featured Threads

New Personals