Why is it so difficult

Essex Sub Kris

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 22, 2017
Essex - Wickford
Why is is so difficult to find a genuine real time play femdom?

Been chatting to a what i thought was a real fem dom for some time, when she asked me to buy her an outfit for when we would meet, i have no issues with that, but after 7 emails requesting her dress size, nothing!... I maybe a sub/slave male but im the sort of person who is going to just buy some random size outfit and waste my money! she then replies this morning with "can i just have the money" WTF! Well.... let me think! erm No you cant.....

So... it would be real nice to chat to a real time play femdom of any experience that is close to me in Essex UK...

Sorry for the rant!

angelatheexposer

Suspected catfish
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 6, 2017
From what I've seen, we tend to be on the submissive side, so finding a domme is going to be tough since the numbers are stacked against you.

And us domme's have our pick of the litter... so if you are even the slightest bit annoying or creepy, we have a dozen more waiting in line :p

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
Yeah. men...

It is difficult because it is unnatural. The female one was designed as a sub, and the way to drive them nut for you is to dom them at some level.

Even if you are not into BDSM, you ought to dom then by picking the places of the dates, places of vacation, ordering the food for her instead of asking that deadly question that's so deadly to one's intimacy:

Guy: Where do you want to go for our date?
Gal: I don't know... you decide!
Guy: Anywhere you wish, Honey!

Compare it with:

Guy: Honey! We are going to this place today for skating, then we go to that restaurant where we are going to eat that, and finally we are going to our favorite hotel to fuck the whole night!
Gal: Great!

And then we wonder why the divorce rate is so huge today, when we deny this simple fact.

Anglelatheexposer is right. Most girls tend to be on the submissive side, precisely because it is the most natural thing for girls... Yes, there are a few girls who tend to be dommes, but they are few and far between.

And therefore, it will be hard for a looser like you to find a domme!

What's the matter with you! Man up and put them in their place! You will find it much easier and natural...

You will still find it more difficult because of the huge numbers of male subs... They average the number of girls on these kinds of sites by, what, 50, 75, 100 to 1? But they are in a looser position because they got nothing to offer that 1000s of similar guys do... So they end up alone and dry, unless they want to go the homosexual route.

There are many men in these sites... Since men are naturally Doms, you can find them by the hundreds or thousands on such sites. Since men are lied to, made to feel like they should be feeling guilty and inferior to women, many of them end up believing the lie and become the male sub... But since we are dealing with a gay male sub there are plenty of gay maledoms to dom him. This is the group that has the most traction in any kind of website.

Humiliationsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 23, 2016
Newcastle
I agree with magnetic

I spent ages looking for a Domme with no success. They either wanted money or were guys prentending to be dommes. I had a long hard think and decided that my desire to be dominated was stronger than my sexuality. I’m now a submissive sissy slut to a male dominant and am loving every second of it.

Featured Threads

New Personals