• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 22, 2014
45 M Dom is looking for a;
-Female sub slave
-slutty obedient daughter to model her outfits and do as told
-cheating wife that is obedient
-must love anal, toys/objects and pics/videos, no face.

this is for possible sub/slave candadcy. this is what i am requiring from the possible f sub/slave candidate,

I will need your timezone.
What the sub/slave expects to learn to nurish her growth.
i also require your loves, dislikes and limits.
i enjoy Name Calling, Body writing, objects, dress up (mini/midi skirts, no panties, leggings/jeggingsyoga pants), humiliation/degradation, gagging, bimbofication, whore preparedness.

if this sounds like you or piques your interest

kik
sexyhotdaddy44

Hammarling

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 7, 2015
Kik: KHammarling

Male Dom looking for females to chat with or play with. Gotta take the chance someone will reply to this, right?

Excessivetime

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 17, 2013
Master looking for male slaves between 18-30. Send likes, limits, body type and what you're looking for. Kik is excessivetime

Thejadedone

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 10, 2016
Kik: Someguyontheinterweb

Im a straight male switch just looking for fun and chat. Im married, so know im here, and real life meets are unlikely. Say hi.

OnlineHumiliateSlv

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2015
21 year old female slave here. Im looking for a master or mistress to make me feel stupid at any point possible and humiliate and degrade me through words and creative tasks as well. My details are in my signature. Please read my likes and limits before messaging me on either skype or kik. Both are named OnlineHumiliateSlve. Thanks!

Emilya

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 11, 2016
I am a Mistress looking for dedicated male Slaves. I would prefer to have long term slaves over short term. Some of my likes include, CBT, Anal, Edging, Pain and Humiliation. My only limit would be Illegal. Everything else is FairPlay.
I'm looking for slaves who are willing to be extremely dedicated and have few or no limits whatsoever. I also need slaves with the capability to send both photos and videos, and preferably are willing to send face pics. I look forward to hearing from you, you can contact me on kik at the account, Its.Emilya

Sissybelle

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 8, 2016
Submissive here, looking for a dominant female to "take charge" over me.

I would describe myself as a 'prissy sissy' and loves short girly over-the-top outfits and also into diapers/abdl stuff.

Have pics in profile, I'd prefer if you also are willing to send pics (doesn't have to be anything revealing).

Kik : Prissypuff

Kisses and curtsies :)

Featured Threads

New Personals