Excessivetime

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 17, 2013
Master looking for male slaves between 18-30. Send likes, limits, body type and what you're looking for. Kik is excessivetime

Hammarling

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 7, 2015
Kik: KHammarling

Male/Dom, looking to chat or play with people.
Very interested in trying out a new blackmail idea if someone is brave enough. Or anything else, i'm not too fussy today

analaddiction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 15, 2015
FEMALE Slaves Into Uncut Cock Worship

FEMALE SLAVES ONLY

Im Seeking A FEMALE Slave Who Loves Pleasing Her Master And Loves Being An Obedient 3 Holed Slut.

I Want Someone Talkative, Caring, Adventurous And Overall Fun To Be Around.

Please Have:
-Social Skills
-The Need/Want To Get To Know Me

My Likes: Anal, Teasing, Orgasm Denial, Creampies, Humiliation, Bondage, Blindfolds,Online Play, Bodywriting, Pain, Degradation, Insertions, Panties, Household Items, Temperature Play, Pussy Torture, Nipple Torture, Spit Play, Pet Play, Asshole Worship, Public Play, Ass Worship, Body Worship, Wedgies, Enemas, Exhibition

Dislike: Anything Illegal

General Requirements:
- Obedient
- Committed
- Attentive
- Funny
- Loyal
- Creative
- Pictures Of Tasks/Punishments Given (Face Optional)
- Videos Of Tasks/Punishments Given(Face Optional)
- Kinky
- Slutty Fuck Toy Letting Me Do To You What I Want When I Want*
- Trainable/Coachable, Mold You To Be My Perfect Cum Whore

Interested KIK ME@Edward8892

hotsexydaddy44

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 22, 2014
looking for a;
-Female sub slave
-slutty obedient daughter to model her outfits and do as told
-cheating wife that is obedient
-must love anal, toys/objects and pics/videos, no face.

this is for possible sub/slave candadcy. this is what i am requiring from the possible f sub/slave candidate,

I will need your timezone.
What the sub/slave expects to learn to nurish her growth.
i also require your loves, dislikes and limits.
i enjoy Name Calling, Body writing, objects, dress up (mini/midi skirts, no panties, leggings/jeggingsyoga pants), humiliation/degradation, gagging, bimbofication, whore preparedness.

if this sounds like you or piques your interest

kik
sexyhotdaddy44

OnlineHumiliateSlv

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2015
21 year old female slave here. Im looking for a master or mistress to make me feel stupid at any point possible and humiliate and degrade me through words and creative tasks as well. My details are in my signature. Please read my likes and limits before messaging me on either skype or kik. Both are named OnlineHumiliateSlve. Thanks!

wingman78

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 26, 2015
If anyone is looking for a slave to have a quick play session with: I'll be on Kik for the next 3 hours (wingman1978). To prevent myself from pleasuring myself while waiting for you I'll spend that time with my chastity cage on and an anal stretching ring filling my hole; if I can't show you a live pic of me wearing those the second you Kik me I've been cheating.

Ronsons

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 12, 2016
Kik

Hey, dominant male 27 years old, looking for women to talk and have fun add me on Kik: Ronsons

The_masterD

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 12, 2016
Rough and strict UK dominant looking for new subs, all limits respected but 100% obedience is required

Kik: the_masterD

Excessivetime

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 17, 2013
Master looking for male slaves between 18-30. Send likes, limits, body type and what you're looking for. Kik is excessivetime

danny.the.slave

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 14, 2016
danny.slave

I have no idea what I am doing but I know that I'm a slave and want to be dominated. Men or women. Very new but if someone is willing to take me and show me how to behave and how to obey and make you proud, I will do anything outside of my dislikes

Featured Threads

New Personals