😊Come join consolidated exposure!

Master05361

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 1, 2016
With regards to KinkTalk, GetDare and the amount of exposure limitations I've come up with this idea because there's social applications that include videos that neither KinkTalk or GetDare support yet.
Now with the exciting part, the game and the rules!
Firstly consent is always required, you can do this by contacting me on
Kik: Master05361

Next you'll send me a face pic of yourself to which I'll inspect for age verification purposes and if in doubt I'll ask for further proof before admission if you are a banned member from these sites you will be exempt from admission.

Once admitted you will provide me with full naked exposure including face but here's what's interesting your face and private parts won't be censored until a number of reblogs/likes or comments are obtained and set by you.

When the reblogs/likes and comments have been reached you will be fully exposed to followers to which they can contact you directly through Kik or any means of your choosing.

What's the point of the game your asking and a very good one.
"BDSM in all it's greatness is about experience, erotic behaviour and passions for desire" at least to me anyway.

What do you get out of this?

New connections with members, maybe even a partner, satisfying your kink or even serve a punishment to prove your loyalty and obedience to your current Master/Mistress.

With regards to those who are serving their Masters/Mistresses I ask who they are so it's known by followers that you are owned property and that you are not bombarded with unnecessary messages once exposed.

For Masters/Misstresses wishing to punish their slaves/submissive's are also welcome by all means but please note if you are wanting video exposure it will not be censored and I won't be held personally accountable for it as consent was given at the time.

All tasks/duties will be carried out by your Masters/Mistresses in relation to how you will be exposed but your face is to be included.
Additionally you will be exposed via Tumblr here's the link:
consolidated-exposure.tumblr.com

A QR will also be available to those who have a QR reader installed instead of having to type in the link & updated automatically.
In order to this you will each be numbered #? Your reblogs must not exceed 10, comments 10 and likes 10. No information about you will be disclosed until your exposed!

Please ask for an illustration if your unsure of what to expect via my
Kik: Master05361 and thank you everyone who joins.

Master05361

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 1, 2016
You can email me.

I don't use Skype but you may email me your pic for editing, consent & approval [email protected]
Ty for your interest & there's currently 6 exposers already on who would to share themselves with you.

kickass13

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 1, 2016
Good job master05361
Best way to beg for nudes with face.
Now i can bet you will turn out a begger on kt and gd.
I guess someone needs to clear the trash can.
And yes its a total revenge

Master05361

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 1, 2016
If you have a problem Kik me.

Good job master05361
Best way to beg for nudes with face.
Now i can bet you will turn out a begger on kt and gd.
I guess someone needs to clear the trash can.
And yes its a total revenge

The exposers I have are happy ones & they do give me consent to be freely exposed, yep go right ahead contact them all!
Now then with that out of the way & your trashy mouth, anything more from you can be dealt with over Kik.
You may find yourself quite funny but seriously I see you as some sick joke, please refrain yourself from further embarrassment & contact your GP for counselling.

kickass13

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 1, 2016
Then tell me in my post wasnt the exposer was happy. I said. Its a blackmail untill they use the safe word.

Master05361

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 1, 2016
I advise you remove yourself from this page.

Then tell me in my post wasnt the exposer was happy. I said. Its a blackmail untill they use the safe word.

You are playing rather a dangerous game here with me right now kickass13, for privacy issues an exposer of yours has asked me kindly not to proceed with this matter further who is currently suffering from anxiety issues caused by you.
I have respected that request however you are pushing your luck & that information was sent to me not here on this site but through Kik itself which I'm very happy & pleased to hand over directly to the site administrators for further investigation.
As I have previously mentioned in the above post should you wish to discuss things further you may outrightly do so via Kik, I do not answer to you whatsoever so forget about playing your games with me & FFS grow up & act your age.

Mistresssusan

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 22, 2017
No one show your face to this man, he is dangerous. In the past I made a mistake of inviting him to my group. First he asked to see a face pic of me, which I like to keep private because I don't want my personal life to ever get with this life. Then he made my group members feel unconfortable. Then everyone in the group asked for me to kick him out. After showing him respect and apologizing for kicking him, I get a message from his friend telling me this guy cut himself. He threatened to get me banned off Kik, so I told him to stop messaging me. Then this guy's friend proceeded to threaten to expose my pic (which Master to;d me he would delete right after). Master sent his friend the pic and the friend threatened to expose the picture and call me a slut, so I blocked them both

This man is mentally ill, don't play this game with him, he's a liar, and cut himself because he was kicked out of my group

Master05361

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 1, 2016
I'll explain.

No one show your face to this man, he is dangerous. In the past I made a mistake of inviting him to my group. First he asked to see a face pic of me, which I like to keep private because I don't want my personal life to ever get with this life. Then he made my group members feel unconfortable. Then everyone in the group asked for me to kick him out. After showing him respect and apologizing for kicking him, I get a message from his friend telling me this guy cut himself. He threatened to get me banned off Kik, so I told him to stop messaging me. Then this guy's friend proceeded to threaten to expose my pic (which Master to;d me he would delete right after). Master sent his friend the pic and the friend threatened to expose the picture and call me a slut, so I blocked them both

This man is mentally ill, don't play this game with him, he's a liar, and cut himself because he was kicked out of my group

As Mistress Susan has pointed out yes she invited me into her group, there were of course doubts in the beginning about age verification so it was agreed I'd show my face for hers in exchange to join her group.
Now the second part, I was asking for views & opinions on anyone who was interested in scat or had any knowledge of it to expand in some areas I find fascinating. Some of the members felt offended by this & submitted the conversation to Mistress Susan to remove me which is fine & not a topic everyone is into so that in itself should be the end of it.
I have not made any further contact with Mistress Susan about it, regarding other matters I provided what I believe was a friend my teamviewer ID & password for a week, I don't know the full extent of what was discussed but Mistress Susan is quite angry about it all & taking revenge for it.
I don't have anything against this Mistress whatsoever I believe we have a misunderstanding, to not firstly not contact me over Kik to discuss it then take your anger out on here is not the proper way to address matters Mistress Susan.
I believe MB no longer has contact with you if so let me know so I can address it, thank you & you may contact anyone on the Tumblr account provided to see no one is having any issues with me whatsoever.

Mistresssusan

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 22, 2017
Firstly, I have tried reaching out to you on Kik for what your disrespectful friend, but you never replied, and I'm guessing you blocked me, you saved my pic, which I told you not to do, so your not a trustful person, so I would tell everyone reading this post don't send pics to him, so his friend can threaten another Erwin with their pic

Master05361

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 1, 2016
All content removed.

Firstly, I have tried reaching out to you on Kik for what your disrespectful friend, but you never replied, and I'm guessing you blocked me, you saved my pic, which I told you not to do, so your not a trustful person, so I would tell everyone reading this post don't send pics to him, so his friend can threaten another Erwin with their pic

MB doesn't have a copy of your pic Mistress Susan & I don't operate like that. Yes as we don't really know each other I wasn't exactly suited for your group chat so I agree with you there, I don't have anything personally against you whatsoever & as explained I had no control over my phone being used using teamviewer that came to my attention when I realised I hadn't changed my password & I can tell over Kik how this is done when your on teamviewer.
I did briefly chat to one of your members about this as it wasn't me & that person was also angry understandably so, I don't post on your walls either & you might want to note I'm quite happy for you to chat with any of the exposers I'm dealing with they are all very pleased.
Nothing is done without consent or privacy like yourself I respect that, I have seen how popular teamviewer is & wanted to try it out rather been a bad experience to say the least & all information contained in it has been removed.
Again I say to you if MB has contacted you please let me know but I highly doubt this, I will say he has seen you but able to share you with others because he doesn't have a copy & I've personally removed you myself. Hope this resolves matters.

Hammarling

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 7, 2015
Couple of things:

How do you age verify from a face? I've worked with young adults before and can tell you with certainty that guessing age from appearence can be impossible. What other verification would you then use? An official document with a d.o.b on it?

My face and privates become censored after x blogs/reblogs? Surely you mean, uncensored? And what other info goes along with it that you can then give out?

And what if i want out? Will you remove all the information at asking?

To help out, i would add some sort of consent image, showing that this person has agreed to this. Would help build the trust this requires.

Master05361

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 1, 2016
Thank you for asking.

Couple of things:

How do you age verify from a face? I've worked with young adults before and can tell you with certainty that guessing age from appearence can be impossible. What other verification would you then use? An official document with a d.o.b on it?

My face and privates become censored after x blogs/reblogs? Surely you mean, uncensored? And what other info goes along with it that you can then give out?

And what if i want out? Will you remove all the information at asking?

To help out, i would add some sort of consent image, showing that this person has agreed to this. Would help build the trust this requires.

With regards to age verification generally with your face showing you can get a pretty good idea if the exposer is 18 or not without further harassment.
Another issue is if I have doubts that you are then I will request some type of evidence before I submit you on Tumblr that is satisfactory yes definitely or you will be ignored I don't wish to rude in saying that to anyone but that's the law & im not above it.
Regarding censored & uncensored, firstly you'll be censored to attract followers later attracting them as your contacts when your reblogs, comments & likes set by you are reached.
Also note at the time of exposure I will contact you to let you know that you have now been exposed & leave you my contact details, should you find your being harassed or ruined because of this I will remove your pic & details but use common sense such as Kik where you can simply block & not Facebook for instance where your family can also gain access unless you really don't mind & are fine with that.
You come here at your own risk to seek others like yourself, to enjoy & be proud of who you are. There is always a risk in anything you wish to join but I don't have any intention to own or to harm anyone who joins but to expand that kink & hopefully find what you desire.
Thanks for asking & I hope this explains it to you & anyone else reading.😊

jim1891

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 22, 2011
I'm #21 on there and i've played the wild card. Please help to expose me!

Featured Threads

New Personals