Closed

MasterSlave

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 23, 2012
Germany
Line up all your shoes up side down. Then strip naked and write "dumb Whore" on your forehead. No go on all four and lick over the sole of the first shoe. Then kneel like a good puppy and say out loud "I am a worthless slut". repeat this till you reached the end of the line.

sluttingaround

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Feb 12, 2015
i just added limits to my profile, sorry for the delay. tasks involving my mouth are a limit, so everything is fine but licking the shoes

articfox97

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 26, 2015
Alright how about this one how about you go to your bathroom grab your toothbrush and then strip. After your done striping take your toothbrush and shove it in your ass and use it to masturbate until you climax.

SuperJudge

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 19, 2010
Get a few different objects and show us how much you can stretch your ass and pussy

KinkyFella

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 21, 2013
For something degrading why don't you show everyone the size of your pussy hole, in pencils.

Get lots of pencils and insert a small number inside your pussy, then one by one add more pencils to the bunch in your pussy until you're truly stretched to the max. Then add another to be sure. After this write in felt pen above your stretched pussy 'I have X pencils in my Pussy'. A picture of your spread legs with the total number of pencils inside you would be great. Tits also in the picture if ok.

sluttingaround

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Feb 12, 2015
thank you both for your tasks, when i can get to them the pictures will be posted in my album

Gashakura

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 20, 2014
Pretoria
see how many pegs you can fit on your breasts once you have reached your limit show us how many fingers you can fit in your cunt as well

Souless

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 17, 2009
England
So get a marker pen for this one.
Write on your breasts kink slut.
On your stomach write pig slut.
On each inner thigh , arrows with stuff this pussy.
Just above your pussy fuck me just below the waist band line .
Now start spanking your breasts, inner thighs, and pussy until red.
Once red get some baby oil, or any oil and rub it all over yourself
Now use your fingers to edge until your fingers are wet then rub it across your face..
Followed by 100 more spanks to each location again.
Now this is to be followed by 2 more edges using you hand again.
Now wipe across your face again.
Followed finally by an orgasm.
Enjoy

sluttingaround

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Feb 12, 2015
i can do your task gashakura, but souless yours is a little too long for me, and i don't like messy so the baby oil is no good

sluttingaround

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Feb 12, 2015
kinkyfella and articfox's tasks are done and in my album. everyone elses that i approved will be done as i have time

Hdarkmoon

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 15, 2015
like to see

Wanna see you put either the biggest dildo(s) you have in your pussy and ass or stuff your pussy with as many dildos as you can.

sluttingaround

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Feb 12, 2015
i only have one vibrator, so i will have to do the first thing.. but it's not very big

aleks32

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 16, 2015
spanking

Do you like ass spanking? Take metal spatula, or bath brush and spank your naughty ass 200 times (take your time, but as hard as you can). I would love to see that pics.

Featured Threads