Album updated (Sissy Pics)

HomeAloneFaggot

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 8, 2017
Dear people,

I've just posted my new album with sissy pictures.
Next post will include more slutty pictures, for now I wanted to start this off easy :D

http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=15022

Feel free to leave your reply down here, and please submit some poses for me to do for my next album.

- HomeAloneFaggot

PS> Feel free to send them to Tumblr pages and send me the link :) I would love to be exposed :dungeon:

jack1994

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 24, 2014
Nice

Nice pics! I am planning on adding more photos soon to my own once my fuck machine comes in :) Any suggestions on things I should also get? Maybe we could do a little picture competition? :)

Humiliationsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 23, 2016
Newcastle
“Home alone” implies you are married or living with someone. You then say you were “out of chastity, but now back in”.

How do you hide your chastity?

HomeAloneFaggot

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 8, 2017
“Home alone” implies you are married or living with someone. You then say you were “out of chastity, but now back in”.

How do you hide your chastity?

Im living with someone yes, not a girlfriend or anything just friends. And I use my Holytrainer v2 to perfectly hide it under my pants futher I dont need anything to hide it for I think...

HomeAloneFaggot

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 8, 2017
Anybody has some poses for my next session? This session will include make-up, anal and chastity :)

Featured Threads

New Personals