Andys new life. Chapter 1

Humiliationsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 23, 2016
Newcastle
Andy was out running in the country lanes near his home. At 32 he had not yet married, but he’d had a number of girlfriends. He enjoyed running, besides it kept him in shape. He was pretty attractive and had an athletic body. As he rounded a corner he saw a young lady struggling with a puncture on her horsebox. “Can you help me please?” she asked. Andy went over to have a look at the situation, helping was the least that he could do. “The spare is in the horsebox, but it’s a bit heavy for me” the young lady said to him. Andy made his way into the horsebox to retrieve the spare, he was thinking how attractive the lady was and hoping that by helping her out it may lead on to more. Little did Andy realise that this would be the last time that he would ever see a woman. As he reached out for the spare wheel, he was aware of a presence close behind him, before everything went black.

Andy awoke in the pitch black, he was aware that he was naked and laying on a thin mattresss on a very hard bed. He rubbed his eyes and tried to look around, but it was impossible to see anything in the inky blackness. Suddenly the whole ceiling illuminated, it was made of led panels fitted into a frame work pattern. They provided amazingly clear illumination, perfectly revealing every detail of the room. The room was about 10 feet square with a basin, shower and toilet in a wet room type area in one of the corners. One of the walls was a floor to ceiling mirror, Andy suspected that people were on the other side watching him. All other surfaces of the room, the ceiling, floors and walls had various metal attachments, D rings, clips, bars, hooks etc. Andy wasn’t keen on the situation in which he found himself and felt an awful feeling of dread and sickness. A deep male voice filled the room. “Hello, we are pleased that you are awake. Welcome to your new life. We appreciate that you will be felling somewhat disconcerted and anxious so I’ll explain in very clear and simple terms for you. Your previous life is over. You are now our property and from today will be known as slave 61. You will learn to follow instructions and anticipate the needs of others without a moments hesitation, otherwise you will be punished. From now on your life will consist of pain and humiliation for the satisfaction and amusement of others.”

Andy sat and listened, struggling to take in everything that he was hearing. His mouth was dry, his stomach turning and tears began to well in his eyes before rolling down his face. He then started to shout “no, no no! You can’t do this, I’ll call the police, you’ll get found out, people will miss me. Please, please I’ll do anything, please release me”

“Oh we know that you’ll do anything, and we won’t have to release you. People may miss you, but no-one will ever find you. You need some time for this to sink in, take the opportunity to consider your situation and the choices that you will make in the future.” With that the lights went out, leaving Andy curled in a ball sobbing on his bed.

He must have cried himself to sleep as he was awoken sometime later by the voice. “By the shower you will find hair removal cream, shaving foam and a razor. You are to remove every trace of every hair from your body. Failure to do so will result in punishment. ”Andy yelled his defiance “I won’t do it, you can’t make me and I demand that you let me go!” “Last chance slave 61, start shaving!” Andy sat back on his bed and folded his arms across his chest, he would not submit, the man behind the voice would have to come in to the room, at that point Andy could fight, at least then he’d have a chance to escape, he was an athletic guy and figured he could run fast even in bare feet. As he was making these plans in his mind, he noticed a hissing noise and the room began to fill with a cloudy gas. Be backed into the corner of the room, but couldn’t escape the gas which filled the room. He soon found himself feeling woozy before slipping under.

Featured Threads

New Personals