Homemade Turnbuckle tit press

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
This one isn't my invention, its attributed to one "smtools", a Dom from Latvia but I loved it so much I had to share.

Its great because it adjusts to suit any size tits and requires no tools to make!

Like all the best home made bdsm toys this one requires a trip to your hardware store, you'll need to buy 4 x 6mm (1/4") "eye to eye" turnbuckles. I got mine at my local store for $6 each, the only other parts are 4 long 1/4" or 5/16" bolts preferably all threaded but as long as they are mostly threaded you can improvise as I did and then 4 matching nuts per press (8 in total).

If you follow this exploded view of one part assembled you can see how it all goes together.
turnbuckle press 1.jpg

When finished mine looked like this, notice I had to add some spacer tubes to cover the non threaded parts of the bolts to allow the bottom turnbuckle to be secured with nuts. The really clever part is how adjustable these are, by twisting the turnbuckle you can make them wider or narrower to suit any tit size.

turnbuckle press 2.jpg

And finally one of the original devices in use, can't wait to try mine out soon!

turnbuckle tit press.jpg

Last edited:

Spankuuuu

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 11, 2016
Tx
Tit press

You could also replace the hex tightening nuts with wing nuts to make it easier to tighten down on the tits

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
How tight could you go on one of these?

If you use side bolts with all thread they will close right down to zero, my experience is that around 50% compression is usually close to the limit for most ladies. So that is if it just slides over the tit around half way from that point is getting damn tight.

Reactions: Deleted account

Featured Threads

New Personals