Bisexual - Female - Submissive

Saggy6 is on a distinguished road
Default Fun

It's a massive turn on for me also
Old 09-13-2017, 05:03 AM
Senior Kink Talk Member
Bisexual - Female - Private

lucicle22 is on a distinguished road

I love humiliation but more the name calling side of it verbally. I love being told how much of a slut I am or how I'm only useful for my holes. Physically I do love body writing, having no control over what written on my body really turns me on aswell as humiliating positions. It really makes you feel more submissive and controlled.
Old 09-13-2017, 05:39 PM
Kink Talk Member
Straight - Male - Slave

teenslaveboy1 is on a distinguished road

i love being humiliated so much i go on random cam sites and let people tell me wat too do.. the most humiliated i felt was on omegle.com there was five girls that wanted too see me have sex with a vaccum cleaner. so i plugged it up turned it on and grabbed the hose and sucked away and it kinda hurt alittle but felt good too. all 5 of the girls was dying laughing at me naked pleasuring myself with a vaccum. one girl spoke up and said when your about too cum lay on ur back and put ur feet over your head where your dicks pointing at your face and cum on your face. so i did, and then i heard another say open your mouth and cum on ur face and in your mouth, so after a few seconds i felt this warm cum hit my face and toungue also the back of my throat i rolled over and started puking the girls was laughing saying that i was a pussy spitter lol then the most humiliating thing happened they said well thanks and guess wat we recorded you. i felt so embarrassed thinking bout how many people might see the video. i have yet too find it online lol

Tags
female, humiliation, pictures