Weepabs

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 27, 2014
You know what I’m bored send me your most humiliating pics and tasks!! Kik: W33_PA8S male or female I don’t care I just want to laugh at you pathetic slaves

DGHT34

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 19, 2014
shy guy wanting to chat and confide with a woman, any takers?

dght34

Sub Toy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 6, 2018
Hi,
I’m looking for a Mistress or just a strong woman who will encourage me and instruct me. I long to be the sluttiest slut for her.
I have toys and panties to hand.
Looking to play on Kik: eltail1

I promise I’ll be filthy for you

OnlineHumiliateSlv

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2015
My Kik is OnlineHumiliateSlve. I'm a 23 year old woman looking for a strictly online master or mistress who will call me dumb and make me feel stupid and talk down to me like I'm the dumbest, most airheaded, vapid bitch as often and as much as possible. Please read my likes and limits on my profile carefully before contacting me! Thank you!

Daisylemoncookie

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2019
Arizona, Phoenix
I want to touch the parts of you no one else has touched.
I want to own the piece of you that has yet to be discovered.
So stop resisting. Let go. Let it happen kik is Howneisha 9512231450

OnlineHumiliateSlv

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2015
My Kik is OnlineHumiliateSlve. I'm a 23 year old woman looking for a strictly online master or mistress who will call me dumb and make me feel stupid and talk down to me like I'm the dumbest, most airheaded, vapid bitch as often and as much as possible. Please read my likes and limits on my profile carefully before contacting me! Thank you!

hotsexydaddy44

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 22, 2014
Kik: sexyhotdaddy44

I am a Dom looking for my obedient female slut to do as told. I do not do fantasy as i live the Dom lifestyle.
1. I require my potential sub slut to be able to prove that she is a female by live verifying on kik. The next part is important. You will be fully dressed in legging/jeggings and a shirt. DO NOT SHOW FACE. I am not intrested in your face.
... If you have a limit of pic/video. Then disregard this post and good luck on your search.
2. If you decide to messages me on kik, please state your kinktalk handle..
3. the potential sub has to have some experience as a sub. I am not looking to take on a fledgling at this time.
4. The potential sub slut will have to declare her wardrobe. I am not looking for slutty but i am looking for these specifics. Skirt/miniskirt, tights, jeggings, leggings, yoga pants.
5. The potential sub will declare her availability.
6. the potential sub will also declare her intentions (ie, is this a one time thing, on going, end goals etc).
if this seems like something the potential slut is willing to work with

My likes:
pics and vids but no face
Mysogyny
Use and abuse all her holes
objectification and bimbofication
Humiliation and degradation
Mild pain
Anal/ass play
Object insertion in all of the slut's fuck holes
Body writing
Dressing my slut as a slut (miniskirts, short tight skirts no panties, legging/Jeggings made crotchless, yoga pants).
Edging/orgasm denial

My limits:
S..cat.
anything to get arrested
Blood
Cutting
Gore

Reactions: Edgeme_exposeme

OnlineHumiliateSlv

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2015

deepsix

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 29, 2011
Dark Dreams
I am 27/M/US looking for a M/F sub or switch. I have been on both sides of the D/S spectrum but have not experimented with switch-ing before. I am open to either F or M, though prefer F. If you are M please be fit. I am into most things, but in particular pain, giving tasks, control, chores, denial, humiliation, some CD and most things not my limits. Limits are: no blood/scat/pee, no social suicide, no involving family or minors and no public.

In my last long-term D/S relationship I also spent a lot of time just chatting about non-kinky stuff. That was fun too, specially when combined with sexually laced innuendo and random tasks or requests.

Last edited:

OnlineHumiliateSlv

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2015

Featured Threads

New Personals