United States (East of the Rockies)

Specialk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 24, 2017
27 year old dominant male seeking a slave female of any age

I'm looking for a female chat slave to have a semi serious relationship with. I ask that this person be willing to send proof when asked to do things. This slaves goal should be to listen to me and do as I ask to make me happy. Things I'm looking for in a slave is someone enjoys anal and pussy insertions, bondage, wedgies, and a little bit of pain. You do not need tolike all of this thing but you should be willing to do all of them to please me. This relationship would be semi serious meaning this isn't a 24/7 thing but we would chat once a night everday or everyother day. I'm am open to slaves you would like to explore some new interest they have and I'm willing to work with them in that. Beware I am very strict and will punish if you don't follow what I say exactly. If you are interested Kik me at waltstheman.

• Kinks:
Bondage, wedgies, pain, anal, fucking, force orgasms, orgasm torture, denial, edging, spanking. I am open to experiment with new things if a slave is interested in something new.

• Experience:
I am very strict so if I say something I expect it to be done exactly. I also expect the slave to send proof when asked. I will of course respect any limits of a slave. If I would like to push a limit I will ask you about it before ordering you to do it. If you want to try something new I am open to that just ask.

• Limits:
Not willing to send proof, no female, not at least 18, age play, scat, pee.

Featured Threads

New Personals