Pickled onion

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
May 20, 2015
Hey there.

So, things with my daddy of two years did not work out due to him deciding to pursue other interests and now I am looking for someone else to look after me. This probably isn't going to sound too appealing but I would like things to be non-sexual for now. If we get along then there is the option for it to become sexual at a later date.

I need to get to know a person to feel comfortable with them, so anybody who is willing to Skype or send videos in a non-sexual way is appreciated.

A quick few things about my little age, they vary if I'm honest. At times I feel very small and little, about 4-6, other times I feel slightly older at around 7-9 and at other times from around 10-13.

I'm a completely honest person so I expect the same from my Dom. People who are caring and willing to go at my pace and wildly preferred and younger is probably better as it opens up more opportunities.

Thankyou for reading, please inbox me if you're interested.

Dom.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 19, 2015
Indiana
Looks and sounds really interesting give me a pm.

Signed Dom.

rstorm1973

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2015
You sound very interesting and I'd love to chat with you and see if we get along. If you have kik feel free to kik me at stom1973.

nutz32

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 26, 2015
Hi

Interested if your still looking. 24/m/uk
kik nutz3232

Featured Threads

New Personals