An amateur BDSM novel

DaddyDom77

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2015
Hello, my sub and I are working on a novel with BDSM undertones. It's not all out erotica, but there's some steamy scenes between the two main characters, a dominant, aggressive vampire and a masochistic little princess. The first sex scene happens in chapter 3, which isn't up yet, but the first two chapters are up. We would appreciate comments, likes, critics, etc.

You can find our story here.

Thanks for reading us, and hope you will enjoy Hadrien and Lianna's adventures as much as we do.

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
A good start

I think you definitely are onto a good start. It begins a bit wordy, some simple editing and breaking down the paragraphs might help it read easier, but I definitely got drawn into the second chapter and I look forward to reading more of the adventure.

DaddyDom77

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2015
Thanks for the comments, duly noted on the first chapter, will see what can be done about that in revisions. The third chapter should be ready before the end of the week. Hadrien will be awaken, and he will take Lianna for his. *grins*

DaddyDom77

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2015
Chapter 3 is up, the sex scene has been pushed to chapter 4 so will take a bit longer for it to be up, but Hadrien awakens in this chapter. :D

Subgirl87

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 2, 2015
Long read but worth it, I love the character of Hadrien, scary, violent vampire is hot, can't wait to read that sex scene, was actually getting wet by the end of chapter 3 when he just touched her face. When will the sex scene be out? I will tell Master about this story, hope he punishes me for getting wet for someone else.

Last edited:

DaddyDom77

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2015
Long read but worth it, I love the character of Hadrien, scary, violent vampire is hot, can't wait to read that sex scene, was actually getting wet by the end of chapter 3 when he just touched her face. When will the sex scene be out? I will tell Master about this story, hope he punishes me for getting wet for someone else.

Thanks for the comments. You will have to be patient for the sex scene. It is actually written down but in the process of being reviewed/edited, so it shouldn't be too long but life has been interfering. Will keep you girls updated when it's up.

DaddyDom77

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2015
Real Life has been interfering with the release of new chapters (fuck cancer is all I'll say), but this story is going to continue as soon as possible, we apologize for the delays to those who enjoy reading us.

DaddyDom77

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2015
This story has resumed, the first sex scene is in for all you perverts. Hopefully we will be able to put out chapters more regularly in the future. Enjoy the read.

Subgirl87

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 2, 2015
Mmmm thank you both, very been hoping to read more and that was super hot. I read that at work on my phone and can't wait to go home lol Please do more! I love Hadrien.

DaddyDom77

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2015
Thanks for the comments to you both, it's always nice to hear people enjoy reading us and it encourages us to write more. The next two chapters are in the editing process, hopefully we'll be able to put one of those up this weekend. There will be no sex in the next two chapter, but then Hadrien will bend Lianna over her dead father's throne in the one currently being written so don't worry, there will be more of that coming up too. :D

KinkyGirl202

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 17, 2015
*stare*

If the 'book' was real, the covers would be spread, and I'd be staring at the pages 24/7. In other words: IT. WAS. GOOD!

DaddyDom77

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2015
Thank you KinkyGirl, we just published another chapter of our story. No sex in this chapter, but plenty of action and a bit of blood and gore. Enjoy!

DaddyDom77

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2015
A new chapter is up! Thanks for the support, reader comments always help to motivate us. CuriouslyInterested, we've taken your advice into consideration and tried to make chapter 1 a bit more readable. Hope you keep reading, and next chapter will have a sex scene, we promise! :D

Subgirl87

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 2, 2015
I love this story, can't wait for the next chapter/sex scene. So good for amateurs, i'm not sure you deserve to be called that. Have a feeling Luke won't like Hadrien much, lol. It's like GoT meets 50 shades with vampires. More! Please!

DaddyDom77

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2015
Sorry for another long delay in publishing more content, but a new hot chapter is up, thanks all for the nice comments and support!

Subgirl87

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 2, 2015
Yes! I was waiting for an update of this story! What took you so long? I just love the dynamics between Hadrien and Lianna, and that sex scene was hawt, and sick, and a bit twisted! In other words, I loved it! More pls

DaddyDom77

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2015
This is a co-authored work so we need time to both work on the text before we are ready to publish new chapters. Add in RL interference and that's why it can take some times for new chapters to be published. Thanks for the comments, we think that throne scene was pretty hot too, glad you enjoyed it. ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals