Gang Rape Fantasy

jreap

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2011
I have been having this fantasy for years, I am gang raped by men and women who use me and leave me tied naked in public!

My question is has anyone on here managed to live out a similar fantasy and how did they do it.

I want to be 'gang raped' but not for real, i want to be able to set the limits and walk away without permenant damage at the end!

Any advice would be helpful.

Slightly Pathetic

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 11, 2011
Well, there's always the possibility you could host a tinychat (or similar site) where you are a cam slave for anyone who drops by, but request for women to attend. You don't even have to show your face, just cover it. I think that's the safest way to live out the fantasy. Obviously, make sure you have all your toys for it.

jreap

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2011
I actualy want to experience the 'real thing'. you know a cock/dildo forced down my throat, my pussy and ass fucked roughly, nobody caring if I cum or even if I am enjoying it just using me to satisfy themselves, cumming and maybee even pissing on me to finish.

dont think doing a cam show wpold replicate that!

Has anyone done this if so how did you manage it???

Holly_bucknaked

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 5, 2011
Rape Fantasy

Yea, this one is a tricky one. On one hand you want to fully live out the fantasy of it, but on the other hand getting people you can be sure will live by the ground rules is another. I am sure the problem gets worse the more people you wish to be involved.

jreap

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2011
thats the problem

I want to live the experience of being used, this I can only assume would need a lot of people and that is where it would be difficult!!! How many guys/gals would it take to achieve a 'Proper' gang raping? im guesing less girls than guys cos they last longer but then where do you get the cum from?

Oh why cant things be easy!!!

nudedude7

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 22, 2011
What about have a female friend that you trust, arrange it for you . Have her find the people for your situation, that she trusts. So set limits with her and have her enforce them. She could also keep it a surpise so you won't know its coming.

LordJay

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 18, 2011
I agree with nude dude. If you have someone you trust that much your best option is likely to go to them for help.

nudedude7

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 22, 2011
you should also have a safe word. and maybe contract to protect the poeple doing it.

jreap

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2011
I wonder if there is such a thing as a 'Rape Club' online where like minded people can arrange to have this sort of thing done. I would gladly pay a membership fee to live out my fantasy in a clean and safe manner.

nudedude7

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 22, 2011
That is an interesting concept, you could experience both sides of it then. They still could not tell you if it was going to be your turn to make it a surpise.

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
I've kinda done it before, but it was a really unique situation. i have a really close group of friends and we do stuff like that. so it's good because i trust them, and we can all experience wild things at the same time. I agree with one of the postings though. if you don't have a group that would do this, than speak to a close friend that is very similar to you, and have them arrange it.

Featured Threads

New Personals